• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "'What's Happening in Britain at the Moment Is Really Ugly'"

Collapse

• minestrone
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Not leaving me in suspense, I couldn't give a tulip.
    Aye, whatever.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Not leaving me in suspense, I couldn't give a tulip.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Why should I? I suppose you have thus making you morally and intellectually superior to those who don't? I take it you've been reading Intellectual Fascism by Albert Ellis?
    I'll have to leave you in suspense as I am away for the day but I promise I will reply tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    Ok, you don't have a degree, I worked that out for myself though.
    Why should I? I suppose you have thus making you morally and intellectually superior to those who don't? I take it you've been reading Intellectual Fascism by Albert Ellis?

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    You're a politician aren't you, unable to follow nor hold a real conversation due to a lack of concentration and loss of factual memory. In fact your rather laughable post, quoted above for posterity, seems to show that. Thank you for reinforcing my views that those who cannot think outside of the box, live in a box.
    Ok, you don't have a degree, I worked that out for myself though.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Hold on, you are not arguing with me using parts of posts that you had readily agreed were correct on the previous page.

But let's forget the discussion for a moment, I just want to know did you do any form of tertiary education? I ask that because you seem unable to hold a debate on here without incorrectly quoting someone or claiming to have read something that was never actually written. You just would be unable to pass a degree with what I read from you. Your seem to have no logical process to any thread you are involved in and your recall is simply shot to pieces.

What age are you? You seriously might want to have a think about getting tested for early stage dementia.
    You're a politician aren't you, unable to follow nor hold a real conversation due to a lack of concentration and loss of factual memory. In fact your rather laughable post, quoted above for posterity, seems to show that. Thank you for reinforcing my views that those who cannot think outside of the box, live in a box.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Nope, you said:

How do you know its openly visible? Are you seeing it or just reading about it on the Internet, please tell?
    Hold on, you are not arguing with me using parts of posts that you had readily agreed were correct on the previous page.

But let's forget the discussion for a moment, I just want to know did you do any form of tertiary education? I ask that because you seem unable to hold a debate on here without incorrectly quoting someone or claiming to have read something that was never actually written. You just would be unable to pass a degree with what I read from you. Your seem to have no logical process to any thread you are involved in and your recall is simply shot to pieces.

What age are you? You seriously might want to have a think about getting tested for early stage dementia.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    I never claimed there was a rise in racism in Europe. I claimed that large parts of Europe are more racist than the UK, you agreed, that is true because it has always been true.

You claimed that you can see a trend of rising racism in UK. You can detect this trend through the internet.

Do you not understand the difference between these 2 things?
    Nope, you said:

Racism in Britain is nothing compared to the levels openly visible in France, Spain, Italy and your beloved Germany.
    How do you know its openly visible? Are you seeing it or just reading about it on the Internet, please tell?

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Enough. Possibly as much as you do in the Schengen area Do you need to spend time in the UK to see what is happening there? It seems that UK residents are quite happy to tell the rest of Europe what to do without spending time there, I mean you were telling us about the rampant rise of racism in European countries compared to the UK but are you there to see it first hand?

I never claimed there was a rise in racism in Europe. I claimed that large parts of Europe are more racist than the UK, you agreed, that is true because it has always been true.

You claimed that you can see a trend of rising racism in UK. You can detect this trend through the internet.

Do you not understand the difference between these 2 things?

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Out of interest how much time do you spend in the UK?
    Enough. Possibly as much as you do in the Schengen area Do you need to spend time in the UK to see what is happening there? It seems that UK residents are quite happy to tell the rest of Europe what to do without spending time there, I mean you were telling us about the rampant rise of racism in European countries compared to the UK but are you there to see it first hand?

Leave a comment:

• NickyBoy
    replied
    I find the rampant nationalism on the rise in Scotland to be really ugly.

Horses for courses I suppose.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    I was in the UK last weekend actually, Braintree, Colchester, Chelmsford, Stratford and Leytonstone to be precise
    As I said we seem to be ignoring that one.

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    I was in the UK last weekend actually, Braintree, Colchester, Chelmsford, Stratford and Leytonstone to be precise
    Is Essex still part of the UK?

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    We seem to be ignoring that one.

Darmstadt's attempts to tell us what is going on in the minds of the British People is as credible as suity telling us what is going on inside the Kremlin.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Out of interest how much time do you spend in the UK?
    We seem to be ignoring that one.

Darmstadt's attempts to tell us what is going on in the minds of the British People is as credible as suity telling us what is going on inside the Kremlin.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X