• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Give Chico a chance"

Collapse

• CaribbeanPirate
    replied
    Anyone notice that we had Andy (of diminutive ‘w’ fame) and Chico around at the same time? However, they both disappeared at the same time too. Are they the same little boy?

Leave a comment:

• Dundeegeorge
    replied
    hmnn, if this is what you're like

after reading American Psycho, do us all a favour, go read Kurt Cobain's biography......

Leave a comment:

• Jabberwocky
    replied
    Originally posted by Chico
    The beauty of the Bible is that it gives you the full history - good and bad without covering up any unpalatable bits. That in itself proves the Bible is true oh yes that and its 100% historical and scientific accuracy.
    OK for the sake of argument, I am prepared to take that as the absolute truth. In return I need more information on the carnal pleasures I can get from your flock Chicobot. Are they orgies and blood sacrifices ?

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    I move the following motion (approved by Holy Inquisition) - lets cut off Chico's hands and make him apologise while typing with his legs - this would put things for him into perspective and make his apology genuine. And if he won't be able to master that, then fair enough - at least he'd suffer in the same way the inquisition made others.

Leave a comment:

• Chico
    replied
    And this from you? Please.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    The beauty of the Bible is that it gives you the full history - good and bad without covering up any unpalatable bits. That in itself proves the Bible is true oh yes that and its 100% historical and scientific accuracy.
    And this is precisely why we know you are a follower of the evil one

No child of an incestuous union may be admitted into the community of the Lord, nor any descendent of his even to the tenth generation. (Deuteronomy 23:3 NAB)

Now apologise for the inquisition at once.

Leave a comment:

• Andyw
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Chico
    replied

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by Jabberwocky
    Chicobot, do Christian women make better lovers ? I would like to join a church in order to further my porking. Do you have any tips ?
    Jabber, get in there mate and fill ones boots. These guys do the lot, forced sex, incest, girl on girl, teens, sex slavery, dressing up, the lot

They must be dividing the spoils they took: there must be a damsel or two for each man, Spoils of dyed cloth as Sisera's spoil, an ornate shawl or two for me in the spoil. (Judges 5:30 NAB)

Leave a comment:

• Jabberwocky
    replied
    Chicobot, do Christian women make better lovers ? I would like to join a church in order to further my porking. Do you have any tips ?

Leave a comment:

• Chico
    replied
    Guide ? Ok sir whatever!!!

Leave a comment:

• PRC1964
    replied
    Ok so lets get this straight - you think I am a mormon?
    No, I was hinting at the other word in the title.

Leave a comment:

• Andyw
    replied
    <waits for the unoriginal MORON threads to be posted by a plank>

Leave a comment:

• Chico
    replied
    Originally posted by PRC1964
    Ok so lets get this straight - you think I am a mormon?

Leave a comment:

• PRC1964
    replied
    Chico, have you read this yet?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Mormonism-Du...UTF8&s=gateway

Leave a comment:

Working...
X