• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Quiet here this week"

Collapse

• aardvark
    replied
    Originally posted by Troll View Post
    Do you know how much effort it takes to create a sockie, hours of best behaviour posting to get the count up only to see it being banned due to over zealous moderation
    No idea what you mean.

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    I don't really think James Blade, Chaddy and Adelarosa are what we're missing.

doodab's a proper loss to the forum. (Still think of you often and miss you muchly. xx)

And Old Greg seems to have flounced. He was always good for an argument.

MTT, Zippy, Spacecadet and other regular posters with a modicum of humour and intelligence not posting much these days.
    Do you know how much effort it takes to create a sockie, hours of best behaviour posting to get the count up only to see it being banned due to over zealous moderation

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by Troll View Post
    I refer m'learned friends to the reasons
    I don't really think James Blade, Chaddy and Adelarosa are what we're missing.

doodab's a proper loss to the forum. (Still think of you often and miss you muchly. xx)

And Old Greg seems to have flounced. He was always good for an argument.

MTT, Zippy, Spacecadet and other regular posters with a modicum of humour and intelligence not posting much these days.

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    I refer m'learned friends to the reasons

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Rather than starting threads like this, why not trawl the news pages for something we can argue about?

A story about AGW is good. Preferably it being caused by some group or another. Or the Scottish Referendum. Or DFS. Or Gladiators.

Or something obvious like blaming Kate McCann.

Don't forget that general encourapes racism, sexism etcetc.

HTH

BP
    Or just tell us how you are doing! I hope you are well?
    How about this:

Nigel Farage backs official Ukip song 'Ukip Calypso' by former Radio 1 DJ Mike Read - News - Music - The Independent

Leave a comment:

• ZARDOZ
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    Is it possible everyone is too busy to post?!
    CUK jumped the shark a while ago. These days it's mainly one person talking to his sockies

Leave a comment:

• Batcher
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Five dorrar?
    Ah, you want the all-nighter?

Leave a comment:

• Tasslehoff
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    Someone needs to start an argument.
    Is this the 5 minutes or the full half hour?

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Batcher View Post
    minestrone's.

Let me know when you are asking for it and I'll give it to you big time. Long time.
    Five dorrar?

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    minestrone's.

Let me know when you are asking for it and I'll give it to you big time. Long time.
    I think I'll give it a miss, but er - thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Batcher
    replied
    I don't think so. Whose sockie are you??
    minestrone's.

Leave a comment:

• davemsdev
    replied
    im quiet quietly thinking

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
    Savers think they need £23k a year for a comfortable retirement | Daily Mail Online

The new plans to allow everyone to access their pension, is going to work out fine
    Personally I was thinking £50k.

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Are you asking for it? I'm finding it hard to read the signals
    I don't think so. Whose sockie are you??

Leave a comment:

• Batcher
    replied
    Next you'll be telling me I was asking for it
    Are you asking for it? I'm finding it hard to read the signals

Leave a comment:

Working...
X