• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Question for the Ladies of the Forum"

Collapse

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by Gittins Gal View Post
    Hi DS!

My only experience of crossdressing to date is the occasion when OH trundled through the streets of Bridport on the back of a tractor dressed as Little Bo Peep for the annual carnival.

That pushed a button. My funny button!

Leave a comment:

• fullyautomatix
    replied
    Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
    I can only assume that's the case and the sockie spam is considered a good thing to shore up the post activity counts.

However I suspect that the sheer weight of dull annoying sockies has pushed more than a few posters into not actually bothering with CUK so it's counter productive.

The blatant sockies, Suity bollocks spam and the re-incarnations of the perma banned make up a sizable %age of the General posts now.
    One of the mods is behind this one for sure.

Leave a comment:

• Unix
    replied
    Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
    Why dont you both get a room and indulge in whatever fetish is it that you both get up to and leave us alone ?

I see that you are now trying to win over the ladies on this forum. Get a life !
    The master of this sockie must be a Tim Curry lookalike and is trying to Groom some of the female CUKers

Leave a comment:

• fullyautomatix
    replied
    Hi DS!

My only experience of crossdressing to date is the occasion when OH trundled through the streets of Bridport on the back of a tractor dressed as Little Bo Peep for the annual carnival.

Why dont you both get a room and indulge in whatever fetish is it that you both get up to and leave us alone ?

I see that you are now trying to win over the ladies on this forum. Get a life !

Leave a comment:

• FatLazyContractor
    replied
    Had to keep crossing and uncrossing my legs!
    See if this helps your jock itch.
    Jock Itch Antifungal Cream Info | Lotrimin

Leave a comment:

• TykeMerc
    replied
    Originally posted by CheeseSlice View Post
    You may not like the results. I think a fair few of them likely belong to the mods or admin.
    How else have such obvious sockies not been detected and banned already?
    I can only assume that's the case and the sockie spam is considered a good thing to shore up the post activity counts.

However I suspect that the sheer weight of dull annoying sockies has pushed more than a few posters into not actually bothering with CUK so it's counter productive.

The blatant sockies, Suity bollocks spam and the re-incarnations of the perma banned make up a sizable %age of the General posts now.

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    why did you keep crossing/uncrossing your legs

or is that a euphamism for something else?

Leave a comment:

• DiscoStu
    replied
    Originally posted by tractor View Post
    Or push uneditable sockie lists into sigs
    Should I confess to mine now? I think they're all banned anyway...

Leave a comment:

• Unix
    replied
    Originally posted by CheeseSlice View Post
    You may not like the results. I think a fair few of them likely belong to the mods or admin.
    Yep I think you might be right, makes the place look more active.

Leave a comment:

• tractor
    replied

Originally posted by Unix View Post
    Maybe one day someone with skill and access to the CUK servers (Nick?) will write a program that links all the sockies with their masters in a org chart like format.
    Or push uneditable sockie lists into sigs

Leave a comment:

• CheeseSlice
    replied
    Originally posted by Unix View Post
    Maybe one day someone with skill and access to the CUK servers (Nick?) will write a program that links all the sockies with their masters in a org chart like format.

Leave a comment:

• Unix
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Crappy sockie.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Is he the guy who won the 1976 olympics ice skating?

Leave a comment:

• Gittins Gal
    replied
    Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
    Hi GG!

Tim Curry is an unusual object of panty-wetting desire, although I suppose he was a lot younger in those days. Was it the cross-dressing that pushed your button? My most vivid recollections of him are as Pennywise.
    Hi DS!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X