• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "I was the victim of a racial attack last night"

Collapse

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Open-crotch lederhosen.................allegedly.
    Looks like the last turkey on the shelf!

That could just be his prolapse.

Leave a comment:

• Dactylion
    replied
    Looks like the last turkeysparrow on the shelf!

FTFY

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Thursdays. She has to squeeze in me, MF and the rugby club. So a quiet night.
    I hope you're not after MF.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Is Mrs suity with you on Wednesdays now?
    Thursdays. She has to squeeze in me, MF and the rugby club. So a quiet night.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Is he wearing anything underneath?
    Looks like the last turkey on the shelf!

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Is he Scottish?

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I thought it was because he was in the bar without his sister.
    Is Mrs suity with you on Wednesdays now?

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Good point. Lose the Smock suity, you know it makes sense.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied

HTH

I thought it was because he was in the bar without his sister.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by Bunk View Post
    Ah, but they can tell by looking at Suity that he's English

HTH

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Dear Beer,
    we had a deal, you were to make me funnier, sexier, smarter and more intelligent. I've seen the video, we need to talk.

SY01

Leave a comment:

• Dactylion
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    That's basically it. I guess what is hard to convey was the sniffy attitude, being ignored for long spells despite desperately and strongly trying to get her attention.
    Suity you poor barsteward! Of all the drivel you post I think you have just summed it up succinctly.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    And you would know, what with walking like John Wayne now When I was working in Bonn my hotel was at the start of the Altstadt so I spent many a jolly night there and got to know quite a few of the boozers and eateries (in fact many people don't even realise that there is an Altstadt in Bonn.) Its a shame that Flowers shut down as that was a rather good pub (apart from midnight when all the gay chappies came in, danced for 30 minutes and then buggered off to the Havana Club!)
    So to summarise: if suity sticks to water sports night, nobody will give him grief over the smell.

Leave a comment:

• TykeMerc
    replied
    Oh, odds are the "attack" wasn't racially motivated, chances are the person in the bar spotted she was dealing with a complete fvucknvt so behaved in accordance with that.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    That's all gay clubs down there.
    And you would know, what with walking like John Wayne now When I was working in Bonn my hotel was at the start of the Altstadt so I spent many a jolly night there and got to know quite a few of the boozers and eateries (in fact many people don't even realise that there is an Altstadt in Bonn.) Its a shame that Flowers shut down as that was a rather good pub (apart from midnight when all the gay chappies came in, danced for 30 minutes and then buggered off to the Havana Club!)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X