• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Work sucks !

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Work sucks !"

Collapse

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Andyw
    guru

you found out how to make a woman orgasm yet ?

http://forums.contractoruk.com/thread10146.html
    Thanks for posting that link. I think ngooner's post confirms what I said.
    Yet again you prove to be an inexperienced little w*anker, metaphorically and in practice.

Leave a comment:

• chock
    replied
    Find a girl.......settle down.......If you want you can marry........Look at us, we are old, but we're happy. We were once like you are now, and I know that it’s not easy...

Leave a comment:

• Andyw
    replied
    guru

you found out how to make a woman orgasm yet ?

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Ah I see the bum-chum village idiots are having a mutual wankfest. Hope you enjoy it.

Leave a comment:

• Andyw
    replied
    Originally posted by Francko
    Let's make it this way. If you were guru and you have to watch yourself in the mirror everymorning wouldn't you be all doom and gloom too?

LOL ! that yould certainly get me off on the wrong footing !!! (wonder what ardesco's excuse is ? )

Leave a comment:

• Francko
    replied
    cheers mate, nice to know someone isnt all doom and gloom !
    Let's make it this way. If you were guru and you have to watch yourself in the mirror everymorning wouldn't you be all doom and gloom too?

Leave a comment:

• Andyw
    replied
    Only by guru who really speaks for himself with what he writes anyway.

No, I am on your side andy anyway, just wanted to cheer you up. Nice avatar btw.

cheers mate, nice to know someone isnt all doom and gloom !

Leave a comment:

• Francko
    replied
    Who's side are you on ? ypou're considered a dinlo on here like I am....

(ps, only coz they are jealous we have some humour and dont take life seriously)
    Only by guru who really speaks for himself with what he writes anyway.

No, I am on your side andy anyway, just wanted to cheer you up. Nice avatar btw.

Leave a comment:

• Andyw
    replied
    anyway....this is my post now clear off!

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    Yes posting selective quotes of old news always goes a long way to earning respect on a forum...

Leave a comment:

• Andyw
    replied
    I see plan C in in a terrible state

We currently have some problems with our domain name that we are working to resolve, it does not look like it is likely to be fixed until the weekend however. The unfortunate consequence of this is that our order system is not working correctly either.

http://www.lazeryattack.com/

Leave a comment:

• Andyw
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru
    And his remedial teacher, Mr. Boner ...

guru ? you found out how to make a woman orgasm yet ?

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    And a quick search for Andyw on google images provides.....

Leave a comment:

• Andyw
    replied
    Andy, do not rush into growing up. You'll become older as soon as you realise that. You should enjoy your time like school parties, football games, your math teacher and so on....

Who's side are you on ? ypou're considered a dinlo on here like I am....

(ps, only coz they are jealous we have some humour and dont take life seriously)

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    And his remedial teacher, Mr. Boner ...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X