• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "What's everyone doing on the 18th this week?"

Collapse

• scooterscot
    replied
    It's the 19th that'll be more interesting, when the results are due.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Sorry I am preparing for the Brutal next weekend.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Mebbe - will have to let you know. Things a bit hectic.

Leave a comment:

• Batcher
    replied
    I've got a vote to cast and then I'll be going to watch them all being counted. Maybe next time

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    That's nice of you.
    Enjoy this..

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by stek View Post
    In that case, we will just slag you off again! Except Mudskipper, she likes you (a bit, though not in that way).
    That's nice of you.

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Can't bud, I'm in Germany again this week.
    In that case, we will just slag you off again! Except Mudskipper, she likes you (a bit, though not in that way).

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    We have a piss up in the Lowlander, Covent Garden, Mudskipper, HyperV, Suity (not sure) come along, nothing else going on that night, things are so dull we've even invited the Windows Team along (Scruff), but they all might be too busy clicking 'Next' and Crtl-Alt-Deleting....

I'm off the booze but last time we went here I went temporarily back on it..

Lowlander Grand Cafe
    Oh, and MF (sorry) if he's not in San Dimas or wherever he pretends to work (Bolton I think really)

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    We have a piss up in the Lowlander, Covent Garden, Mudskipper, HyperV, Suity (not sure) come along, nothing else going on that night, things are so dull we've even invited the Windows Team along (Scruff), but they all might be too busy clicking 'Next' and Crtl-Alt-Deleting....

Lowlander Grand Cafe
    Can't bud, I'm in Germany again this week.

Leave a comment:

• stek
    started a topic What's everyone doing on the 18th this week?

What's everyone doing on the 18th this week?

Lowlander Grand Cafe

Working...
X