• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Official CUK Heatwave monitor"

Collapse

• mudskipper
    replied
    Nice breeze here. A good drying day.

Leave a comment:

• CloudWalker
    replied
    Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
    Essex: no idea what it is outside but in my little tin can it's grotty hot & sticky
    It was 28 the other day in Southend.

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    27 in Hamsterjam

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    indeed nice in my Manchester gold fish bowl

even out there is a nice breeze where I am

most pleasant!

Leave a comment:

• barrydidit
    replied
    Mid 20's in Manchester. Baking hot on the streets as there's no wind. Which only goes to emphasise the most surprising aspect of ClientCo's crappy 60's concrete tower block - the aircon is so highly effective I haven't once been tempted to bring in a desk fan.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    35 here, latex thong has melted

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    35 in cloggers, too hot to leave the house

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Biblical thunderstorms this evening ... now rain is just easing off

Leave a comment:

• barrydidit
    replied
    Macunian update: low 20s, pleasant breeze. No thunderstorms appear imminent. A northern rail class 142 is idling at platform 1 of Victoria station ensuring the maximum amount of unnecessary heat is directed into the Auschwitz transport style passenger compartment. Ugh.

Leave a comment:

• Zero Liability
    replied
    Originally posted by Pogle View Post
    Manchester is lovely this evening,sunny and warm, but with a cool breeze and a delight after a week spent in Canary Wharf and having to suffer the tube in the rush hour yesterday.
    If only the weather was always that way.

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Got to 32 degrees this afternoon in mid Kent - now down to a muggy 29

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Just dipped to a chilly 29 degrees here in the Royal Borough of Luton.

Leave a comment:

• Pogle
    replied
    Manchester is lovely this evening,sunny and warm, but with a cool breeze and a delight after a week spent in Canary Wharf and having to suffer the tube in the rush hour yesterday.

Leave a comment:

• GreyWolf
    replied
    Meteo Schweiz reckoned it was 31°C during my cycle home through the suburbs of Zurich but I did go past one temperature display that read 35°C. I didn't die but I did get quite sweaty.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Warm-ish outside.

(I was born in and take most holidays in the tropics so my sense of warm weather might be different to yours)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X