• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Company Research

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Company Research"

Collapse

• sheedog
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveP View Post
    On behalf of a friend I'm researching a company called

LLG Solutions Ltd based in Prestatyn

the said friend has an interview there for an IT support role

Please post if you have any dealings with them good or bad

cheers
    Prestatyn: full of holiday caravans and speed bumps. Think seaside town of old without any updates since apart from these arcades with flashing neon lights which happens to be the main high street. Rhyl is about the same so be warned there is nothing else there which your friend will notice when entering the town.

Leave a comment:

• BA to the Stars
    replied
    Prestatyn - the words all Welshmen love to hear (told to me by a Welshman)

Leave a comment:

• DaveP
    started a topic Company Research

Company Research

On behalf of a friend I'm researching a company called

LLG Solutions Ltd based in Prestatyn

the said friend has an interview there for an IT support role

Please post if you have any dealings with them good or bad

cheers

Working...
X