• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Have Giant dropped their fees?"

Collapse

• lilfreckles
    replied
    Exactly! The ones than werent compliant from a begining.

Leave a comment:

• sjm27
    replied
    "I wouldnt call Giant! no way look they lost a service already cuz they were not compliant and now they have not got a good expense tool"

Bit of a harsh way of putting it. Didn't Giant withdraw their service because they accept that it wouldn't have complied with the final draft legislation? To say they lost it implies it was taken away from them!!

Plenty of other providers seem to have followed their lead too!

Leave a comment:

• lilfreckles
    replied
    Bad Giant

I wouldnt call Giant! no way look they lost a service already cuz they were not compliant and now they have not got a good expense tool.

Please cant you see the signs!

Leave a comment:

• Bluebird
    replied
    Originally posted by Brownie123
    thanks, i would but when i posted last night they were closed and today their number has been removed from the website!
    along with all the money from the bank accounts

Leave a comment:

• TheRightStuff
    replied
    thanks, i would but when i posted last night they were closed and today their number has been removed from the website!
    not being funny but : http://www.giantgroup.com/contact.html

Leave a comment:

• Brownie123
    replied

Leave a comment:

• TheRightStuff
    replied
    I heard that their fees for the umbrella product were dropping but don't know if that is true?

Also what are they doing about expenses? Do you need receipts for everything you claim?
    call Giant.

Leave a comment:

• lilfreckles
    replied
    Off course you can with my Umbrella Parasol you can claim expenses that help you with tax relief

Leave a comment:

• Sockpuppet
    replied
    If you are using an umbrella product I am not sure you can claim anything.

Leave a comment:

• Brownie123
    started a topic Have Giant dropped their fees?

Have Giant dropped their fees?

I heard that their fees for the umbrella product were dropping but don't know if that is true?

Also what are they doing about expenses? Do you need receipts for everything you claim?

Working...
X