• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Why the calls for Boris to resign?"

Collapse

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Nah, it's patently clear that Spuddie is not officer class.
    They don't just give away those Basic Food Hygiene certs, you know.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    It would be no surprise to find that Shauny was born with every advantage, had the most expensive education available and ended up working in the NAAFI.
    Nah, it's patently clear that Spuddie is not officer class.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    In psychological circles this would be seen as a classic example of projection.
    It would be no surprise to find that Shauny was born with every advantage, had the most expensive education available and ended up working in the NAAFI.

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    What the **** are you gibbering on about now?
    Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    Do you seriously expect us to believe Germany has a Comedy Channel...?
    this

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Whereas YOU are a product of underprivilege and raw stupidity.

In psychological circles this would be seen as a classic example of projection.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    I think the bottom line is that he's more a product of privilege than of raw talent.
    Whereas YOU are a product of underprivilege and raw stupidity.

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    Like the UK, there is a lot of American stuff on it: Comedy Central Germany

In fact some German comedy series are much better than some British although I will admit that quite a lot of German TV has a lot to be desired (although when I do go to the UK, I turn on the TV, and **** me, it get's crappier and crappier each year)

British people might want to try watching foreign TV sometimes, maybe then they wouldn't be so insular
    Nothing beats "Dinner For One".

Did we laugh? Actually no, it's tulipe!

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Like the UK, there is a lot of American stuff on it: Comedy Central Germany

In fact some German comedy series are much better than some British although I will admit that quite a lot of German TV has a lot to be desired (although when I do go to the UK, I turn on the TV, and **** me, it get's crappier and crappier each year)

British people might want to try watching foreign TV sometimes, maybe then they wouldn't be so insular

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    I do but I switched over to the Comedy Channel and they were showing UK Parliament...

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    have you moved from Germany then??
    Switzerland, maybe?

What the **** are you gibbering on about now?

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied
    I do but I switched over to the Comedy Channel and they were showing UK Parliament...
    have you moved from Germany then??
    Switzerland, maybe?

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Shouldn't you be more worried about what's happening in your chosen country?

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Well if you're following Parliament at the moment, he's acting like a right **** and lying through his back teeth.
    Shouldn't you be more worried about what's happening in your chosen country?

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    But in any case you should be looking at the de-facto unelected leader of the UK, Dominic Cummings, who by all accounts was responsible for prorogation.
    Whataboutery!

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Well if you're following Parliament at the moment, he's acting like a right **** and lying through his back teeth.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X