• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: BBC Brexit news!

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "BBC Brexit news!"

Collapse

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    Dunno about that, but there may be longer queues for the ferry to Heligoland
    Why?

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    50% tax on visiting Legoland Windsor?
    Dunno about that, but there may be longer queues for the ferry to Heligoland

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    It will become one of those hard currency attractions for foreign visitors and the domestic elite (hedge fund owners and jam, tea and biscuit exporters).

Your average Briton will only get inside after queuing overnight to be chosen at the daily Dutch auction piecework labour market.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by sal View Post
    Is there going to be a tariff on Lego? I better stock up some, next to the baked beans cans

Leave a comment:

• sal
    replied
    Is there going to be a tariff on Lego? I better stock up some, next to the baked beans cans

Leave a comment:

• greenlake
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    I too am monitoring this situation nonetheless.
    Gotta make sure the kids get their Lego sets....

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    started a topic BBC Brexit news!

BBC Brexit news!

Lego working with shops to avoid Brexit disruption - BBC News
    The boss of Lego has said the toymaker is working with UK retailers to "make sure they have enough stock" this Christmas in case of a no-deal Brexit.

Niels Christiansen said the Danish firm was not expecting problems but that he was "monitoring the situation" nonetheless.
    I'm not expecting women with large breasts to vanish after Brexit, but I too am monitoring this situation nonetheless.

HTH BIDI

Working...
X