• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "No Deal food shortages - Christmas dinners canceled"

Collapse

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    I will defer to your experience of eating MF.
    I never had the chance to munch on him, it was more of a working relationship, but one could never describe him as "fine dining"...

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    Trust me on this, famine is a far better choice...
    I will defer to your experience of eating MF.

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Let them eat MF.
    Trust me on this, famine is a far better choice...

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Let them eat MF.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    We can eat foreigners. Its good for the planet.

Got to be tastier than goose. I always far prefer turkey anyway. Turkey is so healthy too!
    Indeed. Vegan roast chicken....And it does grow on trees!

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
    Let's see how literate you are in your third language?
    What, COBOL? Probably forgotten most of it...

Leave a comment:

• Eirikur
    replied
    Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    Has time shaved enough to change the fact that you're an illiterate, offensive, ignorant twat? Because that would need to be a hell of a shave.
    Let's see how literate you are in your third language?

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Time shave reversed the only difference is, it will be chlorinated chicken this Christmas
    Has time shaved enough to change the fact that you're an illiterate, offensive, ignorant twat? Because that would need to be a hell of a shave.

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    reaction from some brexiteer on BBC HYS

Positive thinking that's what Boris wants!
    From whence the fook dost thou deduce such tulipe? Or art thou just a giant cock?

Leave a comment:

• Eirikur
    replied
    Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    We should've had a referendum
    Not needed there was the Munich agreement
    Munich Agreement - Wikipedia

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    Just one?

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    Adolf wanted the UK to join him in a pact. The UK would have been better off agreeing to it.

Leave a comment:

• Platypus
    replied
    Adolf wanted the UK to join him in a pact. The UK would have been better off agreeing to it.
    Ah, so a lot like the EU then

Leave a comment:

• Eirikur
    replied
    reaction from some brexiteer on BBC HYS

Posted by
    joepublic
    on
    Just now
    Bring it on ..... Project Fear moves on to food ....... have you seen the size of some of the people in this country, it’s an absolute disgrace they cannot control themselves. We NEED food shortages to help the people of this country !
    Positive thinking that's what Boris wants!

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Originally posted by JohntheBike View Post
    when I was a child, we could only afford to eat a chicken on Christmas day. Times have changed.
    I can relate to that. We couldn't afford to give the cook and the maids a Christmas bonus so we gave then half a day off on Boxing day instead. Yours, Boris Johnson

Leave a comment:

Working...
X