• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "NHS to get additional funding from Brexit dividend?"

Collapse

• motoukenin
    replied
    Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
    Do they call you "lint" around the office?
    No did you get beat up as a kid because you wanted to play croquet when they wanted to play football?

Leave a comment:

• jamesbrown
    replied
    Originally posted by motoukenin View Post
    We have a process in our software development called linting that strips out the one who cant keep up, just letting you know in case you come across it.
    Do they call you "lint" around the office?

Leave a comment:

• motoukenin
    replied
    Can you explain to the grown ups how you can get a dividend from an event that hasn't happened yet?

I’m underwhelmed by your question but, if you call your carer, I’ll explain it to her. This budget covers the period through 2023, not the period through 2021 or today, so the last half of your question is moronic. Still, any NHS Brexit dividend is clearly utter bollocks. It’s as stupid as the idea that sas wouldn’t drown in his own dribble without a team of nurses.
    We have a process in our software development called linting that strips out the one who cant keep up, just letting you know in case you come across it.

Leave a comment:

• jamesbrown
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    And semi-gammon mince.
    I wouldn't leave that hanging for too long. MF will be scratching his monitor and spraying it with ketchup.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    I think that's the most intelligent thing you've ever said on here, you big semi-cretin.
    And semi-gammon mince.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Still, any NHS Brexit dividend is clearly utter bollocks.
    I think that's the most intelligent thing you've ever said on here, you big semi-cretin.

Leave a comment:

• jamesbrown
    replied
    You see, JB, with his post-modernist, non-rigorous, poly education is marginally more intelligent than the average cretins who infest this form.
    As such, even though it took some effort on his part (he had to remove his shoes and socks to count > 10), he's worked out that the "Brexit Dividend" is as real as any of the other imaginary Brexit "benefits", hence his point-free post on this thread
    I think that’s the nicest thing you’ve ever said to me, you big softy.

Leave a comment:

• jamesbrown
    replied
    Can you explain to the grown ups how you can get a dividend from an event that hasn't happened yet?
    I’m underwhelmed by your question but, if you call your carer, I’ll explain it to her. This budget covers the period through 2023, not the period through 2021 or today, so the last half of your question is moronic. Still, any NHS Brexit dividend is clearly utter bollocks. It’s as stupid as the idea that sas wouldn’t drown in his own dribble without a team of nurses.

Leave a comment:

• motoukenin
    replied
    You see, JB, with his post-modernist, non-rigorous, poly education is marginally more intelligent than the average cretins who infest this form.
    As such, even though it took some effort on his part (he had to remove his shoes and socks to count > 10), he's worked out that the "Brexit Dividend" is as real as any of the other imaginary Brexit "benefits", hence his point-free post on this thread
    Having completed my Maths degree at the age of 19 I certainly don't need to take socks or shoes off.

At the age of 23 I was team lead for a bunch of developers some twice my age and what I can tell you is although some people use flowery English language to express themselves, there is absolutely no correlation between that and their ability to come to logical conclusions, even though some people kid themselves that there is.

Could also be that being born in the North most people spoke plain English and were not pretentious enough to Google words and believe how clever they were to use them that seems to be a London thing.

The fact that I also speak German fluently and I am learning French as well contributes to the English Ex-Pat style its clear enough even for leaver morons to understand so get used to it, its going to be the future.
    Last edited by motoukenin; 20 June 2018, 08:44.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied

Leave a comment:

• motoukenin
    replied
    This isn't Star Trek and I don't have a universal translator. You're going to need to port that from pidgin English.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Didn't you understand me?
    Yes. I was expressing surprise.

Leave a comment:

• jamesbrown
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Can't you understand it?
    Didn't you understand me?

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    This isn't Star Trek and I don't have a universal translator. You're going to need to port that from pidgin English.
    Can't you understand it?

Leave a comment:

• jamesbrown
    replied
    See leavers have been clapping and singing along to childrens programs this morning. No wonder there is so much fantasy in their cognisance.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X