• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: The Sun Says...

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "The Sun Says..."

Collapse

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    You've got to admit one thing, the country is much better off without him.

Oi SAS, how's your Hyabusa, still fictional?
    I gave up biking years ago.

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    Yet more bolloks, as usual
    You've got to admit one thing, the country is much better off without him.

Oi SAS, how's your Hyabusa, still fictional?

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    I see you use the word "pompous" in an unconventional way, meaning "considerably more intelligent than yourself".
    That's not its real meaning you know, you should look it up in a dictionary.
    Yet more bolloks, as usual

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    I didn't vote for brexit you sanctimonious feckwit.
    i just dislike pompous twats like you and your expat mates
    I see you use the word "pompous" in an unconventional way, meaning "considerably more intelligent than yourself".
    That's not its real meaning you know, you should look it up in a dictionary.

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Aw diddums, feeling a bit down are we? Or is it the fact that you had to return to Britain because you're not quite up to working in the rest of Europe anymore...
    aye, right!

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Aw diddums, feeling a bit down are we? Or is it the fact that you had to return to Britain because you're not quite up to working in the rest of Europe anymore...

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied
    Still can't spell, typical Brexit mindset

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by Bean View Post
    So are lefties, liberals, etc. not part of the UK population now? (As i'm assuming you don't think they are 'owned' by the RW MsM)

PS. Anyone with an ISA in the UK avoids tax.

ISAs are not tax avoidance

I will not say those who claim ISAs are tax avoidance are lying. I will say they are being disingenuous. I would add that I doubt that they even know what that means. They live in a world where misrepresentation of the reality of contractual arrangements for tax purposes is so commonplace that telling what is real and what really is avoidance or not is probably quite hard for them to do. But that does not mean anyone else needs to be confused by their claims.

Leave a comment:

• Bean
    replied
    UK Population - owned by the right wing MSM (non-domicile, tax avoiders, American and purveyors of titillation and fake news)
    So are lefties, liberals, etc. not part of the UK population now? (As i'm assuming you don't think they are 'owned' by the RW MsM)

PS. Anyone with an ISA in the UK, saves tax.
    Last edited by Bean; 12 June 2018, 16:04. Reason: Avoids replaced with saves

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
    Rolls Royce (the car variant) - owned by BMW
    Bentley -VW
    Cadbury - Mondelez USA
    Jaguar Landrover -Tata motors India (announced yesterday part of production is moving into europe)
    MG cars -SAIC Motor Corporation Limited (China)
    UK Population - owned by the right wing MSM (non-domicile, tax avoiders, American and purveyors of titillation and fake news)

Leave a comment:

• Eirikur
    replied
    Rolls Royce (the car variant) - owned by BMW
    Bentley -VW
    Cadbury - Mondelez USA
    Jaguar Landrover -Tata motors India (announced yesterday part of production is moving into europe)
    MG cars -SAIC Motor Corporation Limited (China)

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Bolloks as usual.
    Still can't spell, typical Brexit mindset

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Bolloks as usual.

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied
    DamTwat says...................

Bolloks as usual.

Leave a comment:

• unixman
    replied
    Lol. The tribute band is better than the original - https://twitter.com/jlsinc/status/1006290129407836160

Bollocks as usual...

That’s a German Black Headed Mutton sheep.
    The shard is owned by a Quatarian businessman, designed by an Italian.
    The angel of the north was paid for by EU arts funding, and built with Indian steel.
    The red arrows motto is “Éclat” French for excellence.
    Stonehenge was built before the idea of nationalism, and government.
    Mini is owned by BMW, designed by a Greek.
    Alton towers was built by a German company.
    Winsome castle was built by a Norman Duke.
    Loch Ness monster - is fictional, and if you’d like the push the point, the Scots voted 56% stay.
    Fish and chips invented by a Jewish immigrant.
    Pugin who designed the House Of Lords’ interior, was a French immigrant.
    Of course finally, the paper is owned by that Australian born American citizen, Murdoch.
    Straw man klaxxon. The Sun is not alleging that the items depicted are indigenously British. You are arguing, therefore, against a position that nobody holds.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X