• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: EU no claims bonus

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "EU no claims bonus"

Collapse

• BR14
    replied
    and it's gorn!

bugrit bugrit bugrit.........................
    millenium hand and SHRIMP!

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    If you're going to start a thread title with 'EU' and tag it 'brexit', what do you expect?
    i didn't tag it anything

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
    Sorry if I hurt your feelings, but if you flounce and engage the sockie to endlessly call people deluded fantasists and snowflakes, you need to be able to take it a little, m'kay? You were funny, pre-Brexit.

I miss Old Greg
    Now you're just being a sore loser.

Old Greg is my sockie.

Leave a comment:

• jamesbrown
    replied
    It's a sad thing to see how the Brexiteers' joy has crumbled. I wish it could have been different.
    Sorry if I hurt your feelings, but if you flounce and engage the sockie to endlessly call people deluded fantasists and snowflakes, you need to be able to take it a little, m'kay? You were funny, pre-Brexit.

I miss Old Greg

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    It reminds me. Post Brexit it will be back to compulsory Green Card Insurance and temporary import stamps when driving to Europe.
    Really. Why?

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Don't mind him - he's just giddy with the wild success of Brexit.
    It reminds me. Post Brexit it will be back to compulsory Green Card Insurance and temporary import stamps when driving to Europe.

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Oh come on, I'm only pulling your Old Smeg.
    It's a sad thing to see how the Brexiteers' joy has crumbled. I wish it could have been different.

Leave a comment:

• jamesbrown
    replied
    What a nasty bitter little man you are.
    Oh come on, I'm only pulling your Old Smeg.

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    At this rate, Brexit is going to take longer to get off the ground than Old Smeg Consulting Ltd.
    What a nasty bitter little man you are.

Leave a comment:

• jamesbrown
    replied
    I used to be confused as to why the British population would vote for Brexit, but now that the UK is marching into the sunny uplands of prosperity and strength, I am no longer confused.
    At this rate, Brexit is going to take longer to get off the ground than Old Smeg Consulting Ltd.

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    arfur faukesayke. - i give up.
    every farkin thread!

giesabreak
    If you're going to start a thread title with 'EU' and tag it 'brexit', what do you expect?

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied
    arfur faukesayke. - i give up.
    every farkin thread!

giesabreak

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Not as confused as nlady.
    I used to be confused as to why the British population would vote for Brexit, but now that the UK is marching into the sunny uplands of prosperity and strength, I am no longer confused.

Leave a comment:

• jamesbrown
    replied
    Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    Not as confused as nlady.

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied
    Don't mind him - he's just giddy with the wild success of Brexit.
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGGHHHHHHH!
    the bloody 'B' word again!

tantrum:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X