• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Good Accountant who provides address to setup a company"

Collapse

• Jessica@WhiteFieldTax
    replied
    TD, forgive me if I'm wrong, but I'm reading that you are coming to the UK and therefore you don't just need a company registered office, put probably an address for personal banking, tax, establishing banking, etc?

If so, a lot of accountants would be nervous about that. If the client then does a runner you end up with no end of hassle finding off bureaucracy.

Can you be a bit more explicit on what you require?

Leave a comment:

• testerdeveloper2013
    replied
    Thank you all for the replies. I almost always believe personal recommendation based on own experience, that's why I'm asking the question.

TD
    Last edited by testerdeveloper2013; 9 May 2013, 11:31.

Leave a comment:

• inniAccounts
    replied
    Another point to remember is that while many accountants will allow you to 'officially' register your company at their office, some won't allow you to use it as a trading address. This means you'll need another address to receive trade related mail - e.g. bank statements, remittance notes from agencies, etc.

Can I take a guess that you're relocating from overseas? In which case, as Clare mentioned, draw up a shortlist of accountants, give them a call and be sure to explain your circumstances in detail to ensure their service works for you.

Leave a comment:

• Clare@InTouch
    replied
    Originally posted by Waldorf View Post
    The only issue with this is a new enquirer will usually speak to a salesperson rather than the accountant who they will be dealing with.
    Sometimes - but you can always ask to be put through to the person you'll be dealing with on a day to day basis, I can't see why that would be an issue for any firm.

I've always enjoyed talking to new potential clients, give you a chance to build up a relationship before they come on board which then makes life easier going forward. Plus the client knows you before they sign up, so they know what they're getting into

Leave a comment:

• Waldorf
    replied
    Originally posted by Clare@InTouch View Post
    My advice is to choose your accountant based on talking to them and seeing who you have a rapport with.
    The only issue with this is a new enquirer will usually speak to a salesperson rather than the accountant who they will be dealing with.

Leave a comment:

• Clare@InTouch
    replied
    Most accountants will be happy to be your service address and registered office address. Many are free, some make a nominal charge.

My advice is to choose your accountant based on talking to them and seeing who you have a rapport with.

Leave a comment:

• Good Accountant who provides address to setup a company

Hi All,

Sorry if the question has been asked before in this forum.

I am looking for a good accountant who is able to provide service of giving UK address for me to setup a company.

Thank you for your attention in this post and look forward to reading good replies.

Regards,
    TD

Working...
X