• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Did I miss something..."

Collapse

• Jessica@WhiteFieldTax
    replied
    Thing is, these days, you never know whats going to be slipped in under the radar by our friends at H M Treasury

Actually quite plausible. Unlike, in retrospect, the nuclear submarine doing exercises on the Thames at Windsor that I fell for a few years back

Leave a comment:

• LisaContractorUmbrella
    replied
    Originally posted by stek View Post
    The bit about copying the idea from Ireland gave it away, been working here long enough now to know the authorities here don't give a fook about anything!
    Whereas the authorities here interfere with absolutely everything

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    The bit about copying the idea from Ireland gave it away, been working here long enough now to know the authorities here don't give a fook about anything!

Leave a comment:

• LisaContractorUmbrella
    replied
    Originally posted by Sidekick View Post
    It had me fooled too, Lisa
    I think it had a few of us fooled actually

Leave a comment:

• Sidekick
    replied
    Originally posted by LisaContractorUmbrella View Post
    Yes, that was it exactly Stek - it wasn't just me being a total pilchard at all - honest
    It had me fooled too, Lisa

Leave a comment:

• LisaContractorUmbrella
    replied
    Originally posted by stek View Post
    Is the April Fool you pretending to fall for another April Fool?
    Yes, that was it exactly Stek - it wasn't just me being a total pilchard at all - honest

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    Did I miss something...

Originally posted by LisaContractorUmbrella View Post
    Oh pants
    Is the April Fool you pretending to fall for another April Fool?

Leave a comment:

• LisaContractorUmbrella
    replied
    Originally posted by Just1morethen View Post
    I think (I hope) what you missed was the date of the post.
    Oh pants

Leave a comment:

• Alan @ BroomeAffinity
    replied
    I think (I hope) what you missed was the date of the post.

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    Did I miss something...

Oh no! What are we all gonna do?

Leave a comment:

• LisaContractorUmbrella
    started a topic Did I miss something...

Did I miss something...

IR35 now covers all Contractors with only one client

I don't remember seeing this in the Finance Bill

Working...