• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Need FreeAgentCentral referral code"

Collapse

• Freeagent Code 43dzl5sm
    replied
    Referral Code 43dzl5sm

I used the referral code from Get 10% off FreeAgent! Use Referral Code 43dzl5sm to get 10% off Freeagent every month.

Leave a comment:

• matzie
    replied
    Too Slow? You didn't give us very long :-) I asked for one here recently and waited a good day using a test account before googling for a code when nobody offered one.

Anyway, I'm *very* happy with it - FreeAgent is hands down the best web app I've ever used. It follows the great maxim of "Design for the Novice, Configure for the Pro" and does everything I need. The API is excellent as well (RESTful and well thought-out), so I know I can integrate it with other stuff easily, and apps that use it like the iPhone app "out of pocket" work great. FreeAgent is everything I was hoping for in an accounting system, and then some.

I'm toying with the idea of still retaining an accountant for year-end stuff and ad-hoc advice, but I certainly don't need a full handholding service any more (not that I ever did really). I'm looking at KPF who do exactly that for FreeAgent users for £27.50 a month - anyone heard of them? I'm not interested in using an Iris Open Books solution (=a version of FA provided by an accountant) as I'd rather retain full control of my data.

And to keep this on topic... my referral link is http://fre.ag/3nkx6qby .

Matt

Leave a comment:

• nfoote
    replied
    Eh, bit too slow guys, I used one I found on Google.

For future reference mine is now http://fre.ag/3jz5tosk

Leave a comment:

• nfoote
    started a topic Need FreeAgentCentral referral code

Need FreeAgentCentral referral code

Hi Guys

My FreeAgent trial period is about to expire and I'm going to sign up to the paid service since my accountant to going to absorb some of the cost.

SO I thought I'd ask the community if anyone wants me to use their referral code so you get 10% off?
    First in first served! Quick I wanna get this done tonight!

Yes I know there's plenty on just a quick google search but I'd rather give it to someone from this forum rather than some random from the net.

Working...
X