• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "when you're on the bench do you live off credit cards"

Collapse

• Archangel
    replied
    Originally posted by Clippy View Post
    Yeah, the guys a troll of the second order.
    fixed that for you

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Whippy
    replied
    Originally posted by contractor79 View Post
    you sound miserable in a manner which can only be because you have a small p***s
    The only bell end around here would appear to be you.

As others have said, I really do hope you're a sockpuppet. If not, Hector's gonna bend you over the bonnet of your "prestige" car for his money

Leave a comment:

• contractor79
    replied
    Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
    Yes if you go bankrupt due to your own mismanagement of company funds it can cause you long term issues with borrowing, plus of course you can be barred from being a Director.

I agree, I'm now convinced that Contractor79 is just a rather poor example of the species "Troglodites sockpuppetus".
    If he's not then he's terminally stupid and shouldn't be allowed out without responsible adult supervision...
    you sound miserable in a manner which can only be because you have a small p***s

Leave a comment:

• TykeMerc
    replied
    that's a good point
    why worry about getting bankrupt, I heard that people will lend to you 12 months after that anyway
    would they refuse you setting up limited co if you had previously become bankrupt?
    Yes if you go bankrupt due to your own mismanagement of company funds it can cause you long term issues with borrowing, plus of course you can be barred from being a Director.

I agree, I'm now convinced that Contractor79 is just a rather poor example of the species "Troglodites sockpuppetus".
    If he's not then he's terminally stupid and shouldn't be allowed out without responsible adult supervision...

Leave a comment:

• contractor79
    replied
    Originally posted by Clippy View Post
    Yeah, the guys a troll of the first order.
    I don't look like a troll, what a mean thing to say

Leave a comment:

• contractor79
    replied
    Originally posted by SuperZ View Post

It`s not a bad tactic, he can declare bankrupcy if the contract doesn`t come along and be bailed out by the taxpayer, everyone else is doing it...... WHy wait until the contract comes along to spend money, spend it now
    that's a good point
    why worry about getting bankrupt, I heard that people will lend to you 12 months after that anyway
    would they refuse you setting up limited co if you had previously become bankrupt?

Leave a comment:

• MikeC1408
    replied
    no I pay the debt back when I get a contract
    people seem to miss this point
    just means you only pay like £10/month to live when you're on the bench

What is the point of this thread????

You seem to think you'll get another contract quick enough, so why are you asking???

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    Originally posted by BolshieBastard View Post
    In another post he says he withdrew all the money from his company and now has a looming tax liability he cannot meet.

In the post you link to he asks what 'if' you had a healthy balance.

Do try and keep up!
    Yeah, the guys a troll of the first order.

Leave a comment:

• SuperZ
    replied
    No wonder THE COUNTRY has financial trouble!

It`s not a bad tactic, he can declare bankrupcy if the contract doesn`t come along and be bailed out by the taxpayer, everyone else is doing it...... WHy wait until the contract comes along to spend money, spend it now

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Whippy
    replied
    In another post he says he withdrew all the money from his company and now has a looming tax liability he cannot meet.

Do try and keep up!
    LOL whoops must've completely missed that thread........

Still, at least he's got a nice car he pleased with!

Leave a comment:

• BolshieBastard
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr.Whippy View Post
    Does he? I thought he had a heathy amount stashed away in his business account....

What a tool

Do try and keep up!

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Whippy
    replied
    No wonder you have financial trouble!
    Does he? I thought he had a heathy amount stashed away in his business account....

What a tool

Leave a comment:

• BolshieBastard
    replied
    No wonder you have financial trouble!

Leave a comment:

• contractor79
    replied

Leave a comment:

• sweetandsour
    replied
    Originally posted by Tingles View Post
    This thread REALLY scares me!!!

Been there, done that - one good thing to come out of it....

It cured me of buying high priced, shiny cr@p and living beyond my means.

I don't ever want to be in the place I once was....

Do yourself a favour - don't believe the hype of the well paid ad executives - you don't 'need' more stuff....

I now buy 'life experiences' not more chattels...
    Shhhhhhhhhhhh!

The country needs people like this to borrow and spend money they haven't got on things they don't need to lift us out of recession.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X