• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Connexions have Gone Dark - Legged It!"

Collapse

• MAQ
    replied
    i just had a long talk yesterday with my agency:

http://forums.contractoruk.com/accou...nexion-21.html

@+ à tous

Maq

Leave a comment:

• nodric
    replied
    Originally posted by Rantor View Post
    Good detective work Nordic - is the clipping from a lux business gazette?

I wonder how much certain parties, maybe brussels based accoountants, knew about this
    As much as I'd like to claim the credit it was found by givemesomemo. His post here

Also some other posts have found details on official sites too.

Leave a comment:

• Rantor
    replied
    Originally posted by nodric View Post
    They have gone bust last year but continued trying to scam everyone with their Golden List Jackanory.

http://pix.toile-libre.org/upload/or...1240928163.jpg
    Good detective work Nordic - is the clipping from a lux business gazette?

I wonder how much certain parties, maybe brussels based accoountants, knew about this
    Last edited by Rantor; 28 April 2009, 20:45.

Leave a comment:

• ASB
    replied
    They have gone bust last year but continued trying to scam everyone with their Golden List Jackanory.

Hope none of you need to go to the creditors meeting.

Leave a comment:

• nodric
    replied
    Here is the answer!

Leave a comment:

• nodric
    replied
    Originally posted by Gold Dalek View Post
    Luv your avatar!
    It's not an avatar, it's the real me

Leave a comment:

• Gold Dalek
    replied
    Apologies for making a new thread on the discussions about Connexions but, I feel this is so important it needs to be highlighted.
    Luv your avatar!

Leave a comment:

• nodric
    replied
    Originally posted by Cheshire Cat View Post
    never heard of them.
    Here you go Link

Very important for those working in Europe...

Leave a comment:

• Cheshire Cat
    replied
    never heard of them.

Leave a comment:

• nodric
    started a topic Connexions have Gone Dark - Legged It!

Connexions have Gone Dark - Legged It!

Apologies for making a new thread on the discussions about Connexions but, I feel this is so important it needs to be highlighted.

It seems Connexions have closed and run for the hills. Their telephone numbers are dead and emails are not being answered. Does this spell the end or a confirmation of the rumours about a Phoenix Rising move?

If anyone gets additional information to help those who may still be owed money or who were daft enough to hand it over to their scam tax scheme please post details here.

Working...
X