• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Viewing PAYE forms submitted online by agent"

Collapse

• Archangel
    replied
    Sorry, I can't help, but is that HMRC site one of the worst you've ever used? Finding out anything is nigh impossible.
    Every time I file a VAT return (quarterly) I have to search around for the right area of the site.
    I can never find my "notices" of things like the incentive payment.
    The Self assessment "calculation" detailing payments recieved and allocated is a minefield/maze, completely beyond me.

There again, perhaps its just me.

Leave a comment:

• QwertyBerty
    replied
    I do my own accounts and submitted my P35 and P14 online (via their CD software). I logged into HMRC and had a look but can't see those numbers anywhere. I know they're definitely processed it cos I got an overpayment letter soon after confirming the amounts.

QB.

Leave a comment:

• Lewis
    started a topic Viewing PAYE forms submitted online by agent

Viewing PAYE forms submitted online by agent

Was just wondering. Is it possible to view forms that have been submitted by an agent? I have a copy from my agent but I was just looking on the HMRC site out of interest to see if I could see a copy of my end of year forms but it appears you can't see them. Am I missing something?

Working...
X