• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Filing PAYE Online

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Filing PAYE Online"

Collapse

Guest replied
    Re: Revenue Accredited Software

> What's your problem Fiddle, you old git, if you read my posts I'm actually fighting your corner

I don't need any help - just check out the figures and service level provided - or maybe you already have - in which case thanks.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

What's your problem Fiddle, you old git, if you read my posts I'm actually fighting your corner

No. Guess again.
    No you tell us, you irritating arse.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

No. Guess again.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

> That may be what you pay. But it certainly isn't what I pay

Quite right - as usual that @#%$ antagonise is behind the times - it's gone up (yet again) to £80 + VAT per month

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

That's the going rate plane tit, unless of course you own the company

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

That may be what you pay. But it certainly isn't what I pay

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

SJD include both types in their fee.

...........you didn't complete it Planetit..................which is £75 + VAT per month, if I remember correctly

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

SJD include both types in their fee.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Given
    > I am using SJD, but I am told PAYE returns are to be done by myself.

and Simon's reply I'm wondering which PAYE you mean - the company filing (which Rhino/************ was referring to) or your personal PAYE return.

Our (************) accountant doesn't include personal PAYE returns in the £50 per month fee but will do them (for anybody) for a fixed fee (detailed on our site). I'll be doing my own though.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Special reductions for toupee wearers!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Hi Morphman,

We do all your returns for you - PAYE included, and we will be doing the on line returns too.

Any queries, mail me direct if you want

[email protected]

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

£100 is cheap? Why pay anything?? What's wrong with the IR's own software for submission? It's free, just click on the correct link. Apart from the odd minor gripe (I would find something wrong with it on principal) it works perfectly well.

I assume you want something to do all the calcs as well plus keep all those daft records one is supposed to keep, amount above LEL etc bollox. Armed with the IR's own payroll stuff any decent programmer should be able to knock that up and the IR's CD even includes a calculator you can check your sums with. With commercial packages you are paying for vast amounts of guff, multiple employees, emergency tax codes, tax credits, student loan repayments etc etc you will never need.

A Cheapskate.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

CalcPay and Sage Instant Payroll can be both purchased for around £100 and both have integrated online PAYE filing.
    I am surprised that the software for online filing is that cheap. If you only have to pay £100 go for it.

I am even more surprised that SJD don't do your PAYE. As far as I knew their service was comprehensive.

I'm obviously losing touch

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Revenue Accredited Software

For what it's worth, a list of Revenue accredited software is here www.inlandrevenue.gov.uk/ebu/acclist.htm

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I am using SJD, but I am told PAYE returns are to be done by myself.

CalcPay and Sage Instant Payroll can be both purchased for around £100 and both have integrated online PAYE filing.

Im waiting for my accountant to return from his hols so I can have a chat to him about it, but as I got my New Employers Pack today, I heard about the incentives for online filing, and wanted a piece of it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X