• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "VAT return Flat Rate Filling in the boxes"

Collapse

• Ivor1
    replied
    Back Date Tax MSC

posted in error

Leave a comment:

• XLMonkey
    replied
    Its another fabulously unhelpful form from our friends at the revenue.

If you are flat rate registered then you INCLUDE VAT (at 17.5%) when calculating your total output sales for box 6.

Then you apply the flat rate to this total figure when calculating how much VAT you pay.

Leave a comment:

• PAG
    replied
    insert the total value of all your invoices (gross) for that quarter and round it to the nearest pound.

Leave a comment:

• Ivor1
    replied
    Originally posted by Ivor1
    Hi,

Just filling in my vat return based on flat rate.

Bit confused as I was told that in box 6, I need to put the figure in of my total revenue 'INCLUDING VAT'. However the text next to box 6 states 'Total value of sale and all other outputs EXCLUDING vat'.

Anyone clarify ?
    Answer yes it is the right figure the one inclusive of VAT

Leave a comment:

• Ivor1
    started a topic VAT return Flat Rate Filling in the boxes

VAT return Flat Rate Filling in the boxes

Hi,

Just filling in my vat return based on flat rate.

Bit confused as I was told that in box 6, I need to put the figure in of my total revenue 'INCLUDING VAT'. However the text next to box 6 states 'Total value of sale and all other outputs EXCLUDING vat'.

Anyone clarify ?

Working...
X