• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Brolly clients - free check on salary/deductions"

Collapse

Guest replied
    it is the P60s that matters

Your pay-slips count for nothing the only document that matters is the p60, make sure what appears there matches with your bank account and playslip. i worked for one company that issued paylips and p60's that bored no truth to what was paid into my accounts.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Re: eh

thank you

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Re: eh

Yeh, read the other thread after I posted this comment.

ho hum.. what ever - my comments about Debbie still stand tho' .

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Re: IT Accounting - Debbie

Erinon

Unfortunately I am no longer responsible for client accounting or tax affairs. I moved to IT development last year and am now under notice of redundancy.

That's the thread on the General forum.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Eh?

Read the thread in General? They have big problems!:rolleyes

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    IT Accounting - Debbie

I've transferred IT accounting about 3 years ago after having a real bad experience with one of the"big" accountancy firms, and from the very first have always had excellent service and advice form Debbie, often about areas out side of the usual accounting areas. This advice has always been offered willingly and free.

If by raising an area of concern to all of us, Debbie and IT accounting (and any other accounting firm for that matter) get some more business then more power to their able.

I would rather they mentioned it and gave us the opportunity to redress the situation than continue to be ripped off.

P.S. - Debbie keep up the good work. - and can I have a discount on next years fees please :-)

P.P.S - NO I'm not Debbie.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Re: Ignore

:rollin

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

my mother always said that it was "in granny's room behind the clock".

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Whenever I have lost my server rack I always remember mother's advice, try to think were you last had it. Try the garage, second shelf on left.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

After the day I've had I may reverse that statement.

Still searching for the server rack, but the DataRacks website you gave us, Spod, looks hopeful. We will know tomorrow but they think they can deliver on Friday!!!

We will get into the additional office space eventually - we will we will we will

Debbie in Panic Mode

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

You can't get a good woman down!!
    Oh, yeah?

Spod - In "wanna bet?" mode?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Yes Debbie,

You stop advertising now.

Whatever next.....

:-)

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

you don't fool me, nor i suspect most.

advertising for business, no shame

doing it by talking to yourself, underhand...BECAUSE you're trying to deceive us and taking us as fools.

learn a lesson and move on

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Don't let them get to you Debbie...
    You can't get a good woman down!!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Ignore

Man I thought I was paranoid :rolleyes

Don't let them get to you Debbie...

Leave a comment: