• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Avoid Prosperity4 like the plague!"

Collapse

• krissy
    replied
    get in touch

Originally posted by UKITCONTRACTOR View Post
    ADVICE: AVOID Prosperity4 AT ALL COSTS!!!!!! Why?? Read on....
    Well, I've just finished a 3 month contract with Prosperity4. They charged me an "admin fee" of £200 because I didn't accumulate £1500 worth of fees for them during the year!!!!! (NO other umbrella company has such a requirement)
    On top of that dubious and unheard of charge, they charge 8% of a Contractor's fees!!
    They charge the highest rate out of ALL the umbrella companies that I have seen and they give the worst service or no service whatsoever. I have been kept waiting for days and sometimes weeks after I have requested something from them.
    Upon speaking to fellow IT Contractors, they all echo my sentiments and suggest going with other Umbrella companies e.g. Trafalgar, Giant, OrangeGenie, DJColom(Accountants only).
    Now, you may be thinking: "why did this FOOL go with them in the first place?"
    We all make mistakes and this was a costly one for me though.
    I would love to hear from anyone that has been with Prosperity4 as I am going to take this matter further, maybe even take legal action over a whole host of other dodgy things they have done.
    hello
    I have had trouble with them too and I am now taking the matter further for legal action. I wonder if you could get in touch to discuss the matter. Hope to hear from you soon. <mod>contact details removed. you wouldn't want the spam. please use PMs instead. will ask admin to upgrade your account so you can send/receive PMs</mod>.
    cheers.
    krissy

Leave a comment:

• facboy
    replied
    heh heh...takes one to know one . mine is still active (as in i'm paying for it), but it bores me too much. haven't logged in for 6 months now - i really should cancel!

Leave a comment:

• Hevra
    replied
    Oh noes, rumbled. It's a fair cop, guv.

Hevra

Leave a comment:

• facboy
    replied
    i smell wow.

Leave a comment:

• Hevra
    replied
    Originally posted by andy-moo View Post
    Wish i had the time to do that
    One of the very few benefits of a permie 8-5 job. Still, starting a part time degree with OU now so have knocked the gaming on the head. Plus my account got hacked and couldn't be bothered starting again.

Hevra

Leave a comment:

• andy-moo
    replied
    Originally posted by Hevra View Post
    2 years of online gaming will do that to you, sadly.

Hevra
    Wish i had the time to do that

Leave a comment:

• Hevra
    replied
    Originally posted by eddiegee View Post
    see, yuo konw waht i mean. yuo cna wirte semohtnig tolltaly worng but yuo sitll konw waht i mean
    2 years of online gaming will do that to you, sadly.

Hevra

Leave a comment:

• eddiegee
    replied
    Originally posted by Hevra View Post
    liek omg u r teh 1337!!1!!1 u r0xx0r me b0xx0rz!1!11!oneoneoneshiftone

*cough*

Hevra
    see, yuo konw waht i mean. yuo cna wirte semohtnig tolltaly worng but yuo sitll konw waht i mean

Leave a comment:

• Hevra
    replied
    The spelling is ment to bee lik tat, it is ma creative input, my own unique style.

liek omg u r teh 1337!!1!!1 u r0xx0r me b0xx0rz!1!11!oneoneoneshiftone

*cough*

Hevra

Leave a comment:

• eddiegee
    replied
    The spelling is ment to bee lik tat, it is ma creative input, my own unique style.

Leave a comment:

• daviejones
    replied
    Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    The one above.

Granted, some degree of spelling, punctuation and formatting might have helped identify it as a poem, but it's there if you look hard enough.
    And a fine poem it is...well, better than I could have done ;-)))

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by daviejones View Post
    What poem?
    The one above.

Granted, some degree of spelling, punctuation and formatting might have helped identify it as a poem, but it's there if you look hard enough.

Leave a comment:

• eddiegee
    replied
    The one above you!!! it took me alot of time to think of all the ryhming words. lol

Leave a comment:

• daviejones
    replied
    what about my poem?
    What poem?

Leave a comment:

• eddiegee
    replied
    what about my poem?

Leave a comment:

Working...