Hi all,

I'm new to both the site and contracting so please have patience with me! I have searched for a similar situation but couldn't find anything so I'm hoping one of you can give me some advice.

As I said, I'm new to contracting, currently in week 3 of my first contract. I am a Limited company and my current contract is through an agency.

I've just been given a HR form to fill in. It asks for the standard name, address, phone number, next of kin etc which I'm happy to fill in. There is a section on bank details which I've crossed through as it's not relevant as I am paid by the agency. I have also crossed through the sections about P45's etc.

The last section is headed "Employee declaration" asking to sign to say the information I have filled in is true etc. I don't really feel comfortable signing something with that heading due to possible IR35 implications.

As I said, I'm new to this and while I have read up a lot on IR35, I still feel there are grey areas so please explain to me if I am misunderstanding something!

Thanks in advance.