• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Farts

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Women fart.

Farting is natural.

Most but not all women fart in the private or when they are no blokes around.

Big deal.

Guys get over it.

Otherwise we will have a "nice" discussion about hair removing since we've already had a discussion about periods.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

My missus farts like a trooper some evenings, I'm sure she's swallowed a brass band sometimes
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
        Women make these tiny little pops, the only time you notice is when in spoon position. Pity. I like ladies' bodily functions me.
        Mrs gunman farts like a trooper and is proud of it.
        She also deflates over night, I reckon she loses 2" off her ample waistline whilst sleeping. Sometimes the duvet hovers sometimes it is blown clear across the room.
        I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
        Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Wife refused to believe that she farts while asleep so I recorded it. I sneaked a couple of pieces of onion and garlic into her evening meal, contrary to "banned foodstuffs while at work during the week rule" #16 and my sneakiness was rewarded with a couple of clusterfarts.

She was absolutely furious with me for recording her while asleep.

You just can't win, m'lud.
          If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
            Wife refused to believe that she farts while asleep so I recorded it. I sneaked a couple of pieces of onion and garlic into her evening meal, contrary to "banned foodstuffs while at work during the week rule" #16 and my sneakiness was rewarded with a couple of clusterfarts.

She was absolutely furious with me for recording her while asleep.

You just can't win, m'lud.

I'm surprised you didn't already know you can never win being married
            Some people are like slinkys, totally pointless but the thought of pushing them down a flight of stairs never fails to put a smile on your face.

Comment

Working...
            X