• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Where is AtW?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fantasy World

He's permanently gone to live in the 'virtual world' - no much difference from the 'real world' he was pretending to live so far.

Oops - can I just move out of the way guys?
    Last edited by Dow Jones; 7 January 2008, 15:43. Reason: In the middle of an argument

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
      Wow, it took less effort for me to get you to make a fool of yourself than expected. How dull.
      Perhaps you should stop rubbing yourself over atw and scurry along to his website. I believe he has a forum on there where you can get your fix.

Hmm, who's the fool who started the 'wheres atw thread'?

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
        Perhaps you should stop rubbing yourself over atw and scurry along to his website. I believe he has a forum on there where you can get your fix.

Hmm, who's the fool who started the 'wheres atw thread'?
        I am the fool.

Incidentally insulting others is fine, and hilarious when done well (see sasguru, DimPrawn, etc postings), but don’t expect sympathy when you cry that you are insulted in return. Just go a bit more upmarket with your insults.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
          I am the fool.

Incidentally insulting others is fine, and hilarious when done well (see sasguru, DimPrawn, etc postings), but don’t expect sympathy when you cry that you are insulted in return. Just go a bit more upmarket with your insults.
          Who cares what other issues you have, you are insignificant. As is your metric of what constitutes a good insult.

HTH

Comment

Can people who want to be insulted please start another thread specifically for the purpose?

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box View Post
              Can people who want to be insulted please start another thread specifically for the purpose?
              And here it is...

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...ults-here.html

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                he nipped out for some bread and milk on the 2nd and I haven't seen him since
                So who's pressing your buttons now then, fembot?
                Best Forum Advisor 2014
                Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

He told me he was going canoeing.
                  ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Your mums, all of yer!

HTH
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment