• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • FREE webinar: What does a post IR35 reform CV look like? : Wed, Jul 28, 2021 7:15 PM - 8:15 PM BST More details here.

World's strangest rules

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #11
    Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
    offal
    it appears it was not hard enough

    Comment


      #12
      Strangest rule:

      Do feck all in your life, other than spawn countless feral gits, and get a house and lolly.

      Work and pay your way, and be drained dry by the State.

      I'm feeling a bit Right Wing this afternoon.

      Comment


        #13
        Originally posted by zeitghost
        And very impressive it is...

        How much did it cost your client?
        why you cheeky....

        I finished work at 7 am this morning, went to my digs, drew it then and uploaded it, then drove home, now posting this comment.
        so to answer your question it cost them fek all.

        just like this post!

        but not the ones made this morning before 7am.

        Comment


          #14
          Originally posted by richard-af View Post
          Strangest rule:

          Do feck all in your life, other than spawn countless feral gits, and get a house and lolly.

          Work and pay your way, and be drained dry by the State.

          I'm feeling a bit Right Wing this afternoon.
          Careful you'll be meeting up with CD for that drink

          Comment


            #15
            7. In Chester, Welshmen are banned from entering the city before sunrise and from staying after sunset.

            Only because English women prefer Welsh men
            Confusion is a natural state of being

            Comment


              #16
              Originally posted by Diver View Post
              7. In Chester, Welshmen are banned from entering the city before sunrise and from staying after sunset.

              Only because English women prefer Welsh men
              I thought it was because they were fed up, not hard up

              Comment


                #17
                The welsh were known as the men of the longbow. not just the one that shot arrows

                Probably get banned for this
                Confusion is a natural state of being

                Comment


                  #18
                  Originally posted by fzbucks View Post
                  Careful you'll be meeting up with CD for that drink
                  I'm feeling much sunnier today. Come on everybody, let's all sing a joyful melody in praise of the scrounging gits of our beautiful land.

                  Drink with CD? I don't drink my own urine, so I don't think he'd be interested!

                  Comment


                    #19
                    Rule 10 applies to horse drawn brewers drays with two or more horses. So don’t try it with your car!
                    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X