• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Todays MC.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Farringdon - may I enquire as to which version of the Queensbury code of conduct which we are using? I am currently reading from King Louis the XVI's text, but I do fear that it does loose some of the fine points in translation.
    "Wait, I still function!"

Comment

Originally posted by richard-af
      Someone's brought cakes in! I draw the Players' attention to Rule 124: Cakes on a Wet Thursday (free go). Chancery Lane.

It's not wet here, so I draw your attention to rule 206, Clause 1 Paragraph 7 sub paragraph 3: No cakes on a dry Thursday, 1 life off each player.

Comment

Originally posted by Swiss Tony
        Farringdon - may I enquire as to which version of the Queensbury code of conduct which we are using? I am currently reading from King Louis the XVI's text, but I do fear that it does loose some of the fine points in translation.
        Farringdon & the Louis XVI text - I sense a professional in our midst. Watch your step with this one.

Comment

Originally posted by smee.again
          It's not wet here, so I draw your attention to rule 206, Clause 1 Paragraph 7 sub paragraph 3: No cakes on a dry Thursday, 1 life off each player.
          Damn!

Comment

Aha! A combination tube/rail station opens us up to some map-shifting transverse play:

London City Airport.

Comment

Berlin Tegel
              ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Spittelmarkt

Comment

Jungfernheide
                  "Wait, I still function!"

Comment

Morgenton Crescentstrasse

Comment

Originally posted by Burdock
                      Morgenton Crescentstrasse
                      Amusing, but technically incorrect...
                      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Working...
                      X