• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Guys...we have a mole!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by smee.again
    LMI??
    Theres no mole. SP was setting you all on a wild goose chase. Which wasnt exactly fair doos, to be honest.

Anyway, i thought id let things die down a bit before coming back. It seemed to get a bit mental for while and for no need really.

Anyway, it was nice that you all thought of me in one way or another, and i gotz me a nice can of Sprite and ive stopped picking my nose.

Hooray.

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet
      Duder was banned?
      Boy have you missed the fun and games

el duder was just one of many 's

We have all been warned that there is a clear and present danger, if we overstep the mark.
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

I leave you alone to chase the almighty dollar for a few days and look what happens.

You need me to start more sould destroying threads to calm you all down.

Comment

Originally posted by el dudester
          Theres no mole. SP was setting you all on a wild goose chase. Which wasnt exactly fair doos, to be honest.

Anyway, i thought id let things die down a bit before coming back. It seemed to get a bit mental for while and for no need really.

Anyway, it was nice that you all thought of me in one way or another, and i gotz me a nice can of Sprite and ive stopped picking my nose.

Hooray.
          Ok but the pervers on here want to know what happened on your date, guess I'm one of them now for asking. Keep it clean and in LR and you should be ok.
          I see Moscow is going so clean his posts are turning into a version of hangman
          Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

LR it is then...

Comment

LR it is then...
              are you working or on the bench ?
              Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet
                I leave you alone to chase the almighty dollar for a few days and look what happens.

You need me to start more sould destroying threads to calm you all down.
                soul destroying threads may have been what started it

do you ever feel like those drivers who only ever see accidents in their rear view mirror?
                Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked
                  are you working or on the bench ?

Still working...well, at work...there is a difference....

This is my first time on this board and I am liking it already!!

Comment

Still working...well, at work...there is a difference....

This is my first time on this board and I am liking it already!!
                    What area ? coder, helpdesk?
                    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked
                      What area ? coder, helpdesk?

Neither...

Comment

Working...
                      X