• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

Anybody else....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SallyAnne
    What a wuss!!

I was out from 2 yesterday watching the cricket....ended up staying out until last orders and coming almost last in the quiz

Feel great this morning though - off into Newcastle on the lash now

Got an all day bbq (which will more than likely turn into a grill!) tomorrow too....think I might vote in this poll come Sunday morning!

Have a great weekend everyone x x x
    Ah but Sal you have to remember that is normal behaviour in Geordieland and anyone the far side of Gateshead is a southern shany bandit.

Have a good 'un yourself

Comment

Once again , a ridiculously drunken, not to mention expensive Thursday gives way to a sickening Friday....
      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule
        Once again , a ridiculously drunken, not to mention expensive Thursday gives way to a sickening Friday....
        I am there dude...I can relate completely as I also feel like I am recovering from an autopsy!!!

My head hurts, I cannot see straight and I can't fa*t incase something awful happens...

Comment

Thank goodness I'm working from home today after downing a couple of expensive bottles of wine last night. Not that I'm suffering from a hangover, rather exhaustion as Mrs Flubster kept waking me up every 5 minutes to get me to stop snoring...
          Illegitimus non carborundum est!

Comment

Yep - feel just terrible. Just started using my exercise equipment after a lengthy break - I feel like I've been carrying bricks on a building site.

Comment

Working...
            X