• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Forbidden Subjects?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

told you!

note to self get a grip of 's

Comment

Originally posted by King Cnvt
      You may only post about house prices, tax and exploding muslims.

Them's the rules.
      Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Hmm!

Nope!

Not one sensible answer so far

Perhaps from one of the nice ladies? Nope
        Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

It's forbidden to discuss studies on the relative intelligence of different races, that is, blacks, whites, arabs, chinese, and so on.

Actually that's not quite true. We're allowed to opine that Jews or Indians are top of the clever table, but not that the welsh are facing relegation!

Comment

I am a Welshman. Hath not a Welshman eyes? hath not a Welshman hands, organs, dimensions, senses, affections, passions? fed with the same food, hurt with the same weapons, subject to the same diseases, healed by the same means, warmed and cooled by the same winter and summer, as an Englishman is? If you cut us, do we not bleed? if you tickle us, do we not laugh? if you poison us, do we not die? and if you wrong us, shall we not revenge? If we are like you in the rest, we will resemble you in that. If a Welshman wrong an Englishman, what is his humility? Revenge. If an Englishman wrong a Welshman, what should his sufferance be by English example? Why, revenge. The villany you teach me, I will execute, and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction.
            Last edited by Diver; 10 July 2007, 23:20.

Comment

The above should read "if you pr1ck us do we not bleed"
              Apparently the mods have something against shakespear?
              All I got was "If you ***** us do we not bleed"

Comment

Originally posted by Diver
                If you cut us, do we not bleed? if you tickle us, do we not laugh? if you poison us, do we not die:
                What happens if we pee in your face?
                How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll
                  .. or fart in your air bottles?
                  How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll
                    You need to stop watching those DVD's...you are gonna go blind...

Comment

Moro Islamic Liberation Front (MILF) is off limits as is SallyAnne asking about annoying emails from other women wanting to share photos. Mods have deleted both of those threads. Why? I haven't a feckin' clue.

Perhaps a mod would like to explain.

Comment

Working...
                      X