• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Edge EBT thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by headband View Post
    I am an ex-Edger, please can I have PM access.. thx
    Done!

Originally posted by Playtime1 View Post
    Hi,

I just received settlemt request. And stressed to h3ll

Can you please advise what PM Access means? Presuming this is a group share - threads are too long to sift

Can you please provide me PM access. Thanks.
    PM is the forum Private Messaging system. I have now upgraded your account to give you access. Read this thread, it won't take that long, and you will then see who to contact and what is happening with others who used this scheme.

Comment

"It won't take that long" lol. It's 1500 posts! :-)

Comment

Originally posted by parallelmonogamist View Post
        "It won't take that long" lol. It's 1500 posts! :-)
        You can go into the forum settings and change it to 40 posts per page, brings it down to 38 pages, much less daunting! I have trouble remembering what day it is so can never remember which poster is the point of contact for which scheme but had a quick scan back through this one and looks like turnover is the one to contact, try this:
        http://forums.contractoruk.com/priva...=newpm&u=39394

Comment

APN lower than sett opportunity

Hi
          New to the thread. my APN figure is approx 25% lower than the Sett Opportunity figure - is anybody else seeing this ?

Also can you give me PM rights

Thanks

Comment

EDGE Groups

Originally posted by administrator View Post
            You can go into the forum settings and change it to 40 posts per page, brings it down to 38 pages, much less daunting! I have trouble remembering what day it is so can never remember which poster is the point of contact for which scheme but had a quick scan back through this one and looks like turnover is the one to contact, try this:
            http://forums.contractoruk.com/priva...=newpm&u=39394
            As I understand it there are 2 groups representing ex EDGE members, both of which have been going for quite a while now. see post #1078 Page 108 of this thread for some details of them.

They are run by The Dandy and Saleos, and are seperate groups.
            Last edited by mulberryblue; 3 June 2015, 11:33.

Comment

Originally posted by mulberryblue View Post
              As I understand it there are 2 groups representing ex EDGE members, both of which have been going for quite a while now. see post #1078 Page 108 of this thread for some details of them.

They are run by The Dandy and Saleos, and are seperate groups.
              but with one important difference between them, one group is a dedicated Edge group, the other is generic and supporting multiple schemes and therefore is not.
              Last edited by chr16v; 3 June 2015, 12:06. Reason: typo

Comment

Originally posted by Mayr4ofen View Post
                Hi
                New to the thread. my APN figure is approx 25% lower than the Sett Opportunity figure - is anybody else seeing this ?

Also can you give me PM rights

Thanks
                PM rights granted.

Comment

Hi
                  I haven't had a Sett Opportunity figure but my APN does not contain any interest. Maybe an amount for interest explains the discrepancy between the two amounts.

Comment

Hi - thanks for response but the interest amount does not cover it - i was looking to settle but now just wondering if i should pay the APN and wait for this all to play out

Comment

Hi - thanks for response but the interest amount does not cover it - i was looking to settle but now just wondering if i should pay the APN and wait for this all to play out
                      No interest is included in an APN.

Paying an APN is NOT settling.

Only an agreed contract is settling or waiting for a final decision.
                      Best Forum Adviser & Forum Personality of the Year 2018.

(No, me neither).

Comment

Working...
                      X