• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

HMRC enquiries for EBT schemes through SANZAR

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contractor Helpdesk

Just received an update from Contractor Helpdesk advising to take the settlemen offer and saying they will be withdrawing support from 29th May 2015.
    What support???

Comment

PM rights

Hi - I was with Sanzar from 2009-2011, please would you give me PM rights?

Comment

Originally posted by Geeves View Post
        Hi - I was with Sanzar from 2009-2011, please would you give me PM rights?
        Done!

Comment

PM rights please

Hi - I was with Sanzar from 2008-2011, please would you give me PM rights?

Comment

PM rights please

Hi

I was a user of Darwin and IQ contracts and would like to join the group please.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by bill357 View Post
              Hi - I was with Sanzar from 2008-2011, please would you give me PM rights?
              Originally posted by bandwagon View Post
              Hi

I was a user of Darwin and IQ contracts and would like to join the group please.

Thanks
              You both now have PM access!

Comment

HMRC Checklist

Hi there

I have used IQ contracts and have received an HMRC inquiry letter...has anyone out there done this and would you recommend responding to it?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by bandwagon View Post
                  Hi there

I have used IQ contracts and have received an HMRC inquiry letter...has anyone out there done this and would you recommend responding to it?

Thanks
                  I would recommend contacting IQ for their own guidance on a response. Sounds like HMRC are using their standard 'Phishing' tactic. If you have sound Tax Planning, within IQ contracts, then a formal response would be expected of them on your behalf.

Comment

Accelerated payment notice - SANZAR

I guess when this arrives then we have no choice but to pay the demand.

Has anyone received one and what have you done about it?

PM access please

Comment

PM access

I was with Sanzar 2009-2010 and would like PM access. Cheers

Comment

Working...
                      X