• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sunday Solutions Anyone Else Having A Problem

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

legal action

Originally posted by davehh View Post
    I'm sorry to spoil the party, but with all due respect, at what stage does someone who holds (probably in the region of) £2m of someone elses money
    - Not join the action groups of the people who are against him to monitor what they are doing
    - Not spend days, weeks, months and years employing a team of researchers to make the solution as easy as possible to understand, yet the whole time giving the customer as little information as possible.
    - Not hire a solicitor and accountant (which probably cost a lot more than the ones you are hiring) to ask them where his solution fails and then to find ways to make it bullet proof, hence securing his money for the future?

If you want this in plain english - on the 19th Feb '09 this post started. By this time, he already had a plan in place to take your money. This week, you are still arguing the toss on how to resolve the issue. He is (at least) 14 months ahead of the game.

If you believe that every time you throw a coin in the air it will land on heads or tails - continue doing what you are doing (let me guess - this country was build on honesty and hardwork right?).

If you believe that sometimes the coin will land on it's edge, or fall down a drain (so you don't get to see which side it lands) or is a fixed coin with heads on both sides, or is a foreign coin with niether a head nor a tail, or is thrown by someone who makes it land on heads for his personal gain, then maybe you will find a way to resolve this issue.

Discussion is great, but if your legal groups don't work, what is your plan B? and C? and D?

If we take no action then we have lost our money. If you think the action groups have done nothing but talk for the last year, you are mistaken. If you have lost money then either join the action group and find out whats going on or resign yourself to the fact your oney has gone. Joining the group costs nothng, if you decide to proceed then obviously there is a cost element, solicitors do not work for free.

I for one will not let them get away with it, even though it is costing me more money.....and you never know I may even get some money back.
    Mikey

Comment

Originally posted by mikemloy View Post
      If we take no action then we have lost our money. If you think the action groups have done nothing but talk for the last year, you are mistaken. If you have lost money then either join the action group and find out whats going on or resign yourself to the fact your oney has gone. Joining the group costs nothng, if you decide to proceed then obviously there is a cost element, solicitors do not work for free.

I for one will not let them get away with it, even though it is costing me more money.....and you never know I may even get some money back.
      Mikey
      PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE do not justify yourself or your actions to anyone on this forum. Remember, forewarned is forearmed.

Comment

How do I find him?

Originally posted by davehh View Post
        I'm writting this from my laptop while sat in the dark watching a house, so appologies for spelling etc.

Just a quick up date for anyone who took my advice in November.

Today, I was doing some investigation work (for a non-Sunday-issue) and ended up in the village where one of the key Sunday Solutions players lived.

I watched the house for a few hours and when he eventually came out I approached him. He recognised me immediatley and initially didn't want to speak, but after after a few minutes we got talking. From what i can gather, no one seems to be putting the heat on him so far, (as he seems to have every approach covered - which is what i expected) so he didn't seem to bothered about everyone who was chasing their money.

He has removed his personal number plates from his car and takes a different route to work everyday (which suggests to me that he is worried about the situation and his office is still pretty local). So, if you were planning to use my suggestion and 'leaning' on him a little, he seems to be there for the taking.

Oh, and he admitted he views this forum daily and has joined at least three actions groups which are working against him! (keep your friends close and your enemies closer and all that) - knowing you are reading this - I have a little message for you - I know you didn't tell me everything today, but you know i'm good enough to find it out. I've done it before and I can do it again.
        Either start paying these guys back some of their money or I might start hiring myself out to them.

Please let me know how I can speak with you confidentially

Comment

Originally posted by Super08 View Post
          Please let me know how I can speak with you confidentially
          You were scammed by Sunday solutions - Dont let that happen to you again

Paying a stranger on a forum for help after he has claimed to be a 007 detective in the middle of the night is borderline stupidity and someways naive

Do you really think this guy is being serious? Honestly I dont...

Comment

Reed Umbrella-Notice To Strike Off

8th May: GAZ1 - First notification of strike-off action in London Gazette (Section 652).

Comment

No Activity!

Why has it gone so quite? has everyone received their undistributed profits?

Comment

Bradbury website is gone

Hi All,

Bradburyandco.com website is now not accessible.. Bradbury has new solicitors fire-walling all the requests.. I too am no longer really concerned which way I get my money back... On google street view house registered as Bradbury address looks quite big with a few cars in front of it.. Maybe we have paid for those, guys..?

P.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike1004 View Post
                  Why has it gone so quite? has everyone received their undistributed profits?
                  If only!!

Discussions are mainly kept to private forums now. I take it no one has heard anything from Bradbury latey?? I noticed their website was no longer up and ruinning.

Comment

no activity

Well we seem to have a few secret agents hiding and playing games in here....

obviously its not in anyone's interest in wasting time on this forum...what need to be done has to be done and it
                    is being done, what is the poitn of making the noise..here

if this 007 is genuine, by now we would have had these perpetuators counting bars........

Comment

advice12380 - thanks for the useful information. We would really appreciate if you can pm me or contact our solicitors in confidence:

[email protected]

Comment

Working...
                      X