• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sunday Solutions Anyone Else Having A Problem

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As per above post, I got the same reply from the SFO. If enough of us submit a complaint about Bradbury/Sunday, perhaps the SFO might take us more seriously. The overall amount owed to parteners collectively must be high enough to warrant this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bassett_1980 View Post
      As per above post, I got the same reply from the SFO. If enough of us submit a complaint about Bradbury/Sunday, perhaps the SFO might take us more seriously. The overall amount owed to parteners collectively must be high enough to warrant this.
      Yes, probably somewhere between £15m - £20m. When it comes to it nobody but us really seems to give a figs ass about this.

Comment

... and I also got the same email back from the SFO! - agree that nobody appears to want to know. I am in the process of submitting details to the Action Group, and urge that we ALL go that way - 'strength in numbers' !!!
        Don't think we stand much chance as individuals, but as a determined group, who knows?!!

Comment

BBC watch dog

Hello All,

I am not sure if anyone have approached BBC watch dog..

I have raised this issue with BBC watchdog, the more of us do this collectively the better chance we will be heard and will result in some action...

Comment

Watchdog

Blackhole,

Perhaps if you were to give us the details you have given to Watchdog, then we can all give in similar approaches. Also can you give the details of how you contacted Watchdog.

Simon

Comment

Originally posted by blackHole View Post
              Hello All,

I am not sure if anyone have approached BBC watch dog..

I have raised this issue with BBC watchdog, the more of us do this collectively the better chance we will be heard and will result in some action...
              You might want to consider how the BBC has treated the BN66 people, labelling them as "tax dodgers".

I'm not sure how your scheme worked, but presumably there was some element of tax avoidance going on. If so, you'll probably get very short change from the BBC - despite the fact that some of their own presenters are tax avoiders.

Comment

From Wemustwin's post
                Please everyone, contact the Serious Fraud Office:

Email: [email protected]
                or
                Call: 0207 239 7388
                http://www.sfo.gov.uk/fraud/report-i...-criteria.aspx
                They consider cases of over £1million. All of us together are owed 15 to 20 million pounds.
                The more of us that register our cases, the more serious SFO will take this.

Are people emailing [email protected] ?
                If they will not deal with the case unless it is over £1M Ithink they will get the severity of this case if EVERYONE emails the SFO with their facts and figures they should receive about 1500 emails, perhaps they my look at the case we have.

Comment

reporting to SFO

Well I have reported but I rather got a not very helpful reply...

All of them are just washing off their hands except HMRC...

Comment

Sunday solutions/Bradbury and co

Hi people,

Had a scan through this forum, and it looks like I'm not alone. I got stung by these guys too, just had a 9K tax bill owing to a cock up with last year's accounts, plus it seemed B&co charged me £9K in fees!! For a tax return! Also I'm owed profits from my partnership and losing hope of ever seeing them.

How's the action group coming - can I join? I don't really know what my rights are and need some help

Cherry

Comment

Join Legal Action Group

A legal action group is being created. To join, you must first become a member of the Sunday Solutions Action Group by sending an email to [email protected]

Once you have become a member, you can apply to join the legal action.

There is no other way to join, therefore please send an email if interested.

Comment

Working...
                      X