• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sunday Solutions Anyone Else Having A Problem

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess everyone else has got theirs sorted then have they?

Hopefully mine will be too. Mine is urgent for my own reasons now so hopefully it isn't going to continue to be a problem.

Did anyone else get this resolved?

Comment

Not Resolved

Nothing resolved yet....anyone else got anywhere?

Comment

Just received letter from Tax office

Hi,

Shame this is the 1st post that I have to make -

I have received the same dreaded letter from the tax man demanding 24K and payable immediatly

Has anyone got anyware with this / had this paid or been refunded all the money they kept for us

I also seem to recall some kind of insurance against wrongful accounting - anyone alse recall this?

concerned!!!!

Comment

No I am still waiting.

I was promised an amount of money in my account today and nothing has materialised so yet again I have been let down by both Sunday Solutions and also Bradbury and Co.

I was contacted by a consultant who has been employed to resolve the issue and was promised that this money would be in my account today but as yet there is nothing and supprise supprise the people I need to talk to are out of the office and so will have to get back to me.

My outstanding amount is around also quite large so if I can PM then I am happy to keep people updated on my situation.

Thanks

Comment

Did everybody get their issues resolved in the end?

Comment

Hi all..

Has there been a resolution to this.. I'm still waiting for bradbury/ sunday to pay my tax.
              Thanks
              Last edited by Contractor UK; 21 July 2009, 13:58.

Comment

Just to give you an update and hopefully put a few minds at rest, my tax bill was paid by Bradbury last week. For those still with tax issues, just keep in constant contact with them, they are working on trying to resolve everyone's case on an individual basis (I believe this is where the delay is coming from).

Comment

They're not responding to my communications any more, even registered letters are getting no response...
                  http://reframeit.com/comments/2HMhrIvhH2I
                  http://reframeit.com/comments/FtYC24OJjUo

Comment

How suspicious should one be, that lots of noobs with low poll counts resurrect this thread and then start posting about how everything is now OK?
                    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by tommo View Post
                      Just to give you an update and hopefully put a few minds at rest, my tax bill was paid by Bradbury last week. For those still with tax issues, just keep in constant contact with them, they are working on trying to resolve everyone's case on an individual basis (I believe this is where the delay is coming from).

Good to hear this I guess, although mine remains unpaid.

What is with the idea of NOT paying the partners tax liability while they readdress their expenses and in turn tax liability, while in the process being charged fines and interest which Bradbury and co are liable for. Not great business sense, surely tax could be paid up front and adjusted later ..?

Comment

Working...
                      X