• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sunday Solutions Anyone Else Having A Problem

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by awaythelads View Post
    I am a member of the Ewing Olive partnership. I know of others.

Please PM me.
    Administrator - Please can you enable PM.

<admin note>Done</admin note>

Comment

They also said they'd assume we had agreed them if no response in 7 days

I have rejected mine as they're ridiculous.

They have said in their mail (contrary to what their letter said) that they will assume acceptance if no response in 7 days so if you don't agree with them it is probably worth getting online and rejecting them.

J.

Comment

Did anyone else get an email from Bradbury today?

If you not accept or reject their accounts online in 7 days then you are deemed to have accepted them. Also they have an 85% acceptance rate.

Utter tosh.

Anyone who has accepted these accounts needs their head examining.

Comment

This is so annoying

This lot just keep rolling along trying to suck more and more money from us, sending out crazy figures and doing what they like, then putting their la la fingers in their ears.

I am very frustrated about being told I owe these fools money while they do not accept phone calls to talk about it.

J.

Comment

Yep, I had the same email, so I promptly went online and disapproved them.

They had figures in for 2008/2009 when I had left at the end of Jan 2008.?
            I had a form from them confirming this, which I forwarded on to HMRC, so they can hardly deny this fact.

I think they are starting to get a little worried, and so are exerting pressure to get all accounts accepted, and then lay the blame on the individual.

Originally posted by safcmike View Post
            Did anyone else get an email from Bradbury today?

If you not accept or reject their accounts online in 7 days then you are deemed to have accepted them. Also they have an 85% acceptance rate.

Utter tosh.

Anyone who has accepted these accounts needs their head examining.

Comment

Originally posted by FeedtheKids View Post
              BRADBURY & CO
              16 SHEARWAY BUSINESS PARK
              FOLKESTONE
              KENT
              CT19 4RK*

*this postcode wasn't found by Google maps when I looked but I think it might be a new business park and perhaps a new postcode?
              I lived in Folkestone for a short while and was a member of the Bannatyne gym in Shearway Business Park. The postcode you're looking for is CT19 4RH.

HTH

Comment

Disapprove your accounts

Following an email from Bradbury I have gone on line and disapproved my accounts.
                I suggest that anyone who doesnt disapprove will not be able to query any issues at a later date.
                Any comments?
                Mark

Comment

Any Ideas

I had a figure for my Partnership page on my tax return from my first set of accounts and it actually looked roughly as I had expected.

Now they have "adjusted" the figures (Now they're trying to get £3400 back from me which is annoying me greatly after they already left me so short and have cost me so much time and stress!).

Has anyone had any ideas as to the figure they will be using on their partnership return as it seemed to be a mix of the figures on my previous draft accounts.

J.

Comment

Partnerships

The point is that as partners all those involved are jointly and severally liable. That includes responsibilities of agents and employees of the partnership at at all levels.
                    If the money was moved by reed Morgan or Will Meade into partnership bankaccounts then it was still done under that responsibility. As Bradbury , Willow Meade and Sunday Solutions set up this arrangeMent and were "managing" it for the partners there is a responsibility accross the board.
                    Who moved my cheese?

Comment

Microtots ...

OK,

So with the "Fees" being so high (Mine were £5-6k more than quoted!) how do you see this should be progressed and what do we use for the figures on our tax returns? I understand the joint bit of the partnership agreement but don't see how my total deductions from my invoiced amount can total 16% before I have even looked at paying Tax/NI etc.

I thought that was the whole reason that we were grouped into partnerships of similar individuals with similar expenses etc.

Comment

Working...
                      X