• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

IQ Consultants, Felicitas Solutions, ECS Trustees - loan repayment demands

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Socialsarah73 View Post
    I did this initially through TLH (5%) that got me my “master loan agreement” from infinity. iq and infinity were joined together when DOR (10%) contacted so again made a subject access request they made contact “Allegedly” with both trusts

Infinity Solutions Limited (IOM) acting as trustee of the Infinity Contractor Services Employee Benefit Trust

ECS International Trustees (Isle of Man) Limited (IOM) acting as trustee of the IQ Contractors (UK) Employee Benefit Trust

It took a number of months as initially they only provided part of the information from their “unstructured data” however what they did end up providing was emails, P45's, identity documents, details of salary, employers, your contract of employment, your master loan agreements, among other documents. This all arrived at the same time but was missing key docs such as PD11 we’re missing (had these) but kept challenging - DOR seems to also have disappeared in the last couple of weeks.

This suggests (to me) same people behind the schemes are clearly behind it all. I did challenge why the trusts have personal information including email communication between agent from IQ/infinity but did not get a response.

I am making a complaint to the information commissioner as the information is not proportionate. In respect of GDPR - DOR stated

The data we hold is financial in nature.

We hold this data because we have been instructed by two of your creditors to communicate with you about loans you owe. We act as a data administrator and communications provider. The data we have was obtained from those creditors.
    You are so good at this. With all the different company and trust names that have changed and who manages what, I wouldn’t know where to start.

What does the loan agreement say? Any durations? Payment terms? Amount? Interest? You know like a normal loan agreement?

Comment

Originally posted by Wazza1882 View Post
      You are so good at this. With all the different company and trust names that have changed and who manages what, I wouldn’t know where to start.

What does the loan agreement say? Any durations? Payment terms? Amount? Interest? You know like a normal loan agreement?
      No Just a social worker who has a little understanding of SAR/ GDPR and could barely afford to pay HMRC and certainly can not afford to “release” loans.

Posted previously in this thread the IQ repayment and interest section. The “loan agreement” is headed deed of settlement - confused ?*♂️ Whilst the infinity one is headed “master loan agreement”

Comment

Originally posted by Socialsarah73 View Post
        No Just a social worker who has a little understanding of SAR/ GDPR and could barely afford to pay HMRC and certainly can not afford to “release” loans.

Posted previously in this thread the IQ repayment and interest section. The “loan agreement” is headed deed of settlement - confused ?*♂️ Whilst the infinity one is headed “master loan agreement”
        Interesting!

Some of the key differences between deeds and agreements include:

An agreement requires some form of consideration to be valid. A deed, however, does not require consideration.
        Agreements are more flexible in form, and can be construed from multiple documents, while a deed must be in writing, signed and witnessed, with some written indication that it is intended to be a deed.
        Actions for breach of an agreement must be brought within six years of the agreement, whereas actions for breach of a deed may be brought within 12 years.
        A deed must be witnessed by a third party to be valid, whilst an agreement does not.
        Deeds will become enforceable as deeds once they are delivered to the other party (hence the catchphrase “signed, sealed and delivered”), whilst agreements must only be executed by both parties to be enforceable.

Comment

The letter from Gladstone <mod snip> has an email address on it to dispute the claim.

Emailed them, it bounced as undeliverable. .

Comment

So a few months after PPI dried up, GX now after diversifying into these attempts to rip people off.

Comment

Originally posted by corsair View Post
              So a few months after PPI dried up, GXnow after diversifying into these attempts to rip people off.
              It’s just Gladstone Solicitors not Gladstone <mod snip>

Comment

The letter from Gladstone <mod snip> has an email address on it to dispute the claim.

Check the spelling carefully. I did the same thing, twice!

Comment

For what reason? Unknown mail address? Exceeded Space limit? Any reasoning?

Comment

Originally posted by dh1981 View Post
                    Check the spelling carefully. I did the same thing, twice!

Yeah you were right. I’m getting old. Left out one of the ‘s’ from the address. Couldn’t see it for looking.

Comment

Felicitas have a website and linkedin page

Has anyone reached out to these people directly? Phone numbers etc are on their website and their employees are on linked in.

Felicitas – Structuring is our business. https://www dot felicitas dot solutions/

https://www.linkedin.com/company/felicitas-group/

How can they honestly request repayment on money they never actually went out. all our wages went directly to them and they paid us back minus their cut, and now they demand a repayment like it was a legit loan we took out?! They are doing a money grab, and will prob rinse and repeat. The more they sell the loan on the more they distance themselves from this crime and dilute the truth of what actually happened here.

We need media involvement, we need the government to help, this will not stop here, they will keep reinventing themselves, last year they tried their scam online by emailing us, and now they stepped it up with letters to our houses with shady lawyers getting involved.
                      Last edited by Contractor UK; 12 January 2021, 21:59.

Comment

Working...
                      X