• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Constituents of Bob Neill - Bromley & Chislehurst

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Constituents of Bob Neill - Bromley & Chislehurst

Anyone in this constituency affected whose not a member of LCAG or WTT Big Group ? Fellow constituent is looking for others to accompany her to visit the great man.
    If you are a member of the above groups and would like to attend get in touch via PM or this thread.

Hi. I'm in both BG and LCAG and have been working on getting that meeting for some time. I've sent lots of letters and emails and quite a few phone calls. His replies have been more supportive of late, although given half a chance I think he would like to remain sitting on the fence. I've asked numerous times for a meeting without any success so far. I've also been in contact with other constituents on LCAG and would like to arrange a group meeting. Am planning to start being more of a pain in the ass next week to make sure that meeting happens. (Can't PM yet as I have only just registered on this site)

Comment

Working...
    X