• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

At 13 May 2018, (only) 3445 individuals had registered an interest

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by phil@dswtres View Post
    On 1 June (so day after the deadline that never was) 29,000 had registered (i've rounded down).
    That's not 29,000 unique people though, is it? That's probably counting anything that went to the email address including spam and duplicate requests.

Don't trust HMRC or anyone who worked for them recently.

Comment

Delays

No wonder I am getting no response from HMRC to my emails, just a blank auto-response. Looks like they may need to extend their own 30/09/2018 deadline, with NO detriment (eg, extra charges or interest) to those effected by THEIR delays

Comment

phil@dstres

Is it possible to contact you to discuss advice. I missed the May deadline as AML sent the update to an old email address.

Comment

Originally posted by SMH View Post
          Is it possible to contact you to discuss advice. I missed the May deadline as AML sent the update to an old email address.
          May deadline doesn't matter - HMRC removed it.
          Happy to be contacted by anyone but not able to advertise on here as no desire to break rules. Google is a good site I believe!

Regards
          Phil@dswtres

Comment

Originally posted by phil@dswtres View Post
            not able to advertise on here
            This is a bit daft. It's clear from people's feedback, that you're providing a lifeline.

phil @ dswtres.com

Comment

According to the last FOI, 20919 had registered by end May.

I'm not sure if that's unique individuals or not.
              Best Forum Adviser & Forum Personality of the Year 2018.

(No, me neither).

Comment

Working...
              X