• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How many people reading this forum are affected by LC19?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many people reading this forum are affected by LC19?

My guess is that, in addition to the people posting here, there are a lot more people reading the forum.

Even if you don't want to post, please sign up and vote in the poll. It's anonymous.
    Yes
    73.17%
    No
    26.83%

Originally posted by Loan Ranger View Post
    My guess is that, in addition to the people posting here, there are a lot more people reading the forum.

Even if you don't want to post, please sign up and vote in the poll. It's anonymous.
    The vast majority (approx 75%) of the calls I receive are from people who read this forum but haven’t registered on the site.

Comment

Originally posted by phil@dswtres View Post
      The vast majority (approx 75%) of the calls I receive are from people who read this forum but haven’t registered on the site.
      Do they give a reason for that?

Comment

Originally posted by GreenMirror View Post
        Do they give a reason for that?
        A few have once they've got to know me and unfortunately I find they feel almost embarrassed and broken by the situation that the loan charge has put them in and therefore even registering on forums under an assumed name isn't something they'd feel comfortable with. I think its a shame as I'm also told that the forums are helping people come to terms with it all. That being said, I fully understand it also. We are of course talking about people who have in many cases, built up their lives to provide for their families and now have to face telling them its all about to be ripped away from them. That I imagine must destroy the soul of even the most confident person.

Comment

Working...
        X