• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Did you have a nice weekend?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes thanks, I made a couple of posts on Contractoruk.com.
    one of them telling someone to hang a pair of meracas from his goolies.

Or was it three?

I'm bored....

Comment

In a shameless demonstration of my immaturity I went out with my son and we both got plastered. Curry/comedy club/last train home. He really needs to grow up, I think.

Comment

Yes thank you.

I managed to sort the garden out Saturday then had a fantastic bbq with some great wine. I'm taking credit for everything including the wine and weather.

Sunday, spent most of it in traffic jams. Surprised how many people want to kill themselves and others in road traffic accidents. But had a nice lovely day out at the beach in wales.

Have a sun burnt head where my triple crown is.

Comment

Thanks for asking. Took the missus to Seaforth to see the iron men on the beach, then a brisk 4 miler before adjourning for a pub lunch near the narrow boats on the canal.
          (\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
          X