• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

i quit IT

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

El Duder is the "man" behind the Q-Tip and I claim my £200,000 and controlling stake in the company.

Comment

MF,

you mean after liquidating everything you have 105k in cash !

you've done well

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan
        30k!!!

Ive got 105k in the bank and I still havent done a runner yet.

Show me the money. SHOW ME THE MONEY!
        ZEPHYZ & ZORBARI ASSOCIATES
        25 ASCENCION BLVD BP. 915
        LOME II,LOME TOGO.
        Email:[email protected]

Dear:

I am Barrister Sokari Zorbari,a solicitor at law, personal attorney to Engr.P.B.MarillionFan ,a national Of your country,who used to be a contractor and importer here in Lome Togo. Here in after shall be referred to as my client. On the 21st of April 2000, my client, his wife and their only daughter were involved in a ghasty motor accident along Nouvissi express Road. All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost there lives. Since then I have made several enquiries to your embassy here to locate any of my clients extended family relatives, this is to no avail.

After these several unsuccessful attempts,I decided to track his last name over the Internet, to locate any member of his family hence I contacted you.I have contacted you to assist in repartrating the fund valued at US$12 million left behind by my client before it gets confisicated or declared unserviceable by the Security Finance Firm where this huge amount were deposited.

The said Security Finance Company has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have his account confisicated within the next twenty one official working days.

Since I have been unsuccesful in locating the relatives for over 2years now, I seek the consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased since you have the same last names, so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to you.Therefore, on receipt of your positive response, we shall then discuss the sharing ratio and modalities for transfer.I have all necessary information and legal documents needed to back you up for claim. All I require from you is your honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction through.

I guarantee that this attract no risk at all for it will be executed under legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

On the receipt of your response i will furnish you with detailed clarification as it relates to this mutual benefit transaction.

You can reply through my alternative email address:[email protected]

Best Regards.

Barr. Sokari Zorbari.
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt
          ZEPHYZ & ZORBARI ASSOCIATES
          25 ASCENCION BLVD BP. 915
          LOME II,LOME TOGO.

Dear:

I am Barrister Sokari Zorbari,a solicitor at law, personal attorney to Engr.P.B.MarillionFan ,a national Of your country,who used to be a contractor and importer here in Lome Togo. Here in after shall be referred to as my client. On the 21st of April 2000, my client, his wife and their only daughter were involved in a ghasty motor accident along Nouvissi express Road. All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost there lives. Since then I have made several enquiries to your embassy here to locate any of my clients extended family relatives, this is to no avail.

After these several unsuccessful attempts,I decided to track his last name over the Internet, to locate any member of his family hence I contacted you.I have contacted you to assist in repartrating the fund valued at US$12 million left behind by my client before it gets confisicated or declared unserviceable by the Security Finance Firm where this huge amount were deposited.

The said Security Finance Company has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have his account confisicated within the next twenty one official working days.

Since I have been unsuccesful in locating the relatives for over 2years now, I seek the consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased since you have the same last names, so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to you.Therefore, on receipt of your positive response, we shall then discuss the sharing ratio and modalities for transfer.I have all necessary information and legal documents needed to back you up for claim. All I require from you is your honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction through.

I guarantee that this attract no risk at all for it will be executed under legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

On the receipt of your response i will furnish you with detailed clarification as it relates to this mutual benefit transaction.

Best Regards.

Barr. Sokari Zorbari.

Very good darmstadt! You gotta love those emails.
          Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt

Best Regards.

Barr. Sokari Zorbari.
            We went through am phase of getting load of these about two years ago. We were getting two or three a day. It went on for weeks. We think they must have come from the same bunch of idiots.

We still get a couple of emails per month asking for assistance laundering drug money or other ill-gotten gains.

Just because we are based in the Cayman Islands people think we are dodgy.
            Blair, you cannot reach me now,
            No matter how you try,
            Goodbye cruel Labour,
            Your end is nigh.

International Talk Like a Pirate Day

Comment

"you mean after liquidating everything you have 105k in cash !"

After selling the BTL, paying the capital gains, then paying off my mortgage, buying a new car outright, with no credit card debts or loans then yes I have 105k in cash and another 50k in the company account plus 30k in stock in my warehouse.

I was watching Dragons Den the other day and realised I had enough cash to bank roll something but I have become a little risk averse, so no idea what to do.
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

buy a franchise i.e a subway store or 5.

Comment

you da man

risk averse - that's since having the daughter eh

Milan.

Comment

After selling the BTL, paying the capital gains, then paying off my mortgage, buying a new car outright, with no credit card debts or loans then yes I have 105k in cash and another 50k in the company account plus 30k in stock in my warehouse.

I was watching Dragons Den the other day and realised I had enough cash to bank roll something but I have become a little risk averse, so no idea what to do.
                    why dont you spend it all on women, booze and drugs and If you have any leftover, you can just squander it !

Comment

Even Fish from Marillion doesn't have that much money.
                      Why not open a chain of hair salons for IT geeks who can't get girlfriends? Call it OAF.

Comment

Working...
                      X