• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Breeding in the UK

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by milanbenes
    I am not expecting you to understand.

Milan.
    I have lived and worked for long spells in the US, UK and Europe over the last 18 years. Clearly you must know better than me
    BTW The US (but not New York or California) is the best place to work on a wage-cost ratio basis, which I guess is what you're trying to compare.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

you agree with me at last

nice one

Milan.

Comment

you agree with me at last

nice one

Milan.
        Npot really. If you count capital gains from your property plus the rate/salary, nothing beats the UK. I could now move anywhere in Europe or the US, pay cash for a nice little villa and enjoy the good life.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
          Npot really. If you count capital gains from your property plus the rate/salary, nothing beats the UK. I could now move anywhere in Europe or the US, pay cash for a nice little villa and enjoy the good life.

Why dont you then ?

Comment

Originally posted by Andyw
            Why dont you then ?
            Coz of the missus. Working on it ...
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Ditto !

Comment

Andy wants out of the UK, maybe you could life together like The odd couple?
                I remember the good old days of this site when people used to moan about serious contractor related issues like house prices and immigration. How times have changed!?

Comment

oh dear Sas, now you're talking tulipe again,

'Npot really. If you count capital gains from your property plus the rate/salary, nothing beats the UK. I could now move anywhere in Europe or the US, pay cash for a nice little villa and enjoy the good life.',

as Andy said, why don't you ?

you're property is only worth this hypothetical amount if you cash it in

when are you planning to cash in and leave the UK ?

where will yuo move to ?

and if you are not then all that you have said is simply a Shimano105 style dream

keep dreaming if it makes you feel good

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by Numptycorner
                    Andy wants out of the UK, maybe you could life together like The odd couple?

Live together not life together.. If you're gonna take the wee wee do it properly !

Comment

oh dear Sas, now you're talking tulipe again,

Milan.

Comment

Working...
                      X