• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

So, none of you fuqwits are concerned about what's happening in the Ukraine?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    I can do 6, closer to 6.30ish. Got Bobs between 4-6 and need to speak to Bob+ for 10 minutes at 6. But then free.

Oh and Suity, Fook off.
    Why not holiday in Donetsk?
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
      What about the Ukraine?
      What about the Ukraine?
      nomadd liked this post

Comment

Cheeky cycle in, nice pint of cider but no Churchy.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          Cheeky cycle in, nice pint of cider but no Churchy.
          I expect he got scared.

Comment

Of course I'm concerned, I bought shares in ITE a couple of days before the invasion, dropped 25% in a week, bottomed out at 30% down.

Comment

WASHINGTON—According to a poll released Monday by the Pew Research Center, the escalating conflict between Russia and Ukraine has left Americans sharply and bitterly divided along ignorant and apathetic lines, with the nation’s citizenry evenly split between grossly misinformed and wholly indifferent factions.

“The very real threat of a Russia-Ukraine war has completely polarized the general public, pitting two deeply entrenched blocs against one another: those who have absolutely no clue what they’re talking about and those who couldn’t care less

Ukrainian-Russian Tensions Dividing U.S. Citizens Along Ignorant, Apathetic Lines | The Onion - America's Finest News Source
              yeah pretty much the same here.

what happened to that ATW guy anyway? Conscripted for the Eastern Front?

Comment

Working...
              X