• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

More UKIP silliness

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vote UKIP!
    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      Don't be silly you fool, we don't need jobs we can go back to the good old days when cricket was played on the village green, old ladies rode to vespers on their sit-up-and-beg bikes and lovely mists cloaked the land. A time when Johnny Foreigner knew his place and even the most lowly Englishman knew he had won the lottery of life. We don't need all these clever new-fangled industries like software, finance, biotech and space engineering full of clever foreigners, what was wrong with an honest to goodness Austin Allegro, eh?
      Whoah! It was nothing like that at all - It was _young_ ladies riding sit-up-and-beg bicycles!

Vote UKIP and see more young ladies on bikes!
      Last edited by OwlHoot; 4 April 2014, 12:12.
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Vote UKIP!

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          Don't be silly you fool, we don't need jobs we can go back to the good old days when cricket was played on the village green, old ladies rode to vespers on their sit-up-and-beg bikes and lovely mists cloaked the land. A time when Johnny Foreigner knew his place and even the most lowly Englishman knew he had won the lottery of life. We don't need all these clever new-fangled industries like software, finance, biotech and space engineering full of clever foreigners, what was wrong with an honest to goodness Austin Allegro, eh?
          Errmm ok so your saying we couldn't have those industries as an independent country? That must be why places like Canada, Australia, Singapore are so economically backward. If only they could join the EU.

They too could join the thriving, vibrant 21st Century economies of Spain, Greece, Roumania, Portugal, Bulgaria........
          Last edited by Flashman; 4 April 2014, 11:33.

Comment

Vote UKIP!

Comment

Originally posted by Flashman View Post
              Errmm ok so your saying we couldn't have those industries as an independent country? That must be why places like Canada, Australia, Singapore are so economically backward. If only they could join the EU.
              Canada is part of the North American Free Trade Agreement, Australia has a free trade agreement with ASEAN, of which Singapore is a member; those trading blocs are also making moves toward more 'integration' of their economies but are not as far down the road as the EU, which has arguably gone too far down that road and is now likely to pull back somewhat. Then there's also the African Union which is developing free trade and a few countries (some of which have 10% economic growth and are perhaps the growth centres of the future) are in a customs union, and the LAFTA in Latin America is quite recent but already ALADI is making moves toward more 'integation'; indeed, there are already customs and free movement agreements between some of the wealthier Latin American countries. In future, if you want access to those markets and more importantly influence on the regulations that your export products and services will have to fulfill, you'll have to negotiate with a huge trading bloc representing hundreds of millions or even billions of people; increasingly, trade and movement agreements are made between blocs of countries, and if you're a country with 60 million or so negotiating on your own, you won't have much clout.
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Vote Monster Raving Loony Party!

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
                  Vote Monster Raving Loony Party!
                  And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Vote UKIP!

Comment

Vote UKiP

Vote UKiP -

Damn foreigners, coming here, buying our stores, not going Harrods anymore, creating wealth, employing people -playing in football league, building cars, employing people....

Vote UKiP - NigelFarage (the irony of the initials) - I wonder if I admit what I'm espousing as drivel, if idiots will still vote for me -

Nigel Farage Disowns UKIP Manifesto As 'Drivel'

Feck me, they will - roll on nonsense, more to follow, wonder if I can get on LBC, Question Time and any other media?

Feck me........This is brilliant - Wonder if CUK will discuss.......

Feck me.....

Vote UKip

Comment

Working...
                      X