• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who would you vote for in the Euro elections

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The way things go at the moment mean that the next euro vote will be to permit 16 year olds to join the Army on the Ostfront...

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
      Dave
      Nick
      Nige
      or Twat
      Who would I vote dependent on what condition?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
        Who would I vote dependent on what condition?
        That you were sober
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
          That you were sober
          That ain't happening. I usually soil my ballot paper so expect I will do the same this time.

Comment

John Galt.

Comment

Euro elections are PR, the MEPs join voting blocks in Europe plus MEPs often don't agree with what tulip their Westminster leader sprouts so you don't know what you are voting for.

You may as well stick a pin in the ballot paper and vote for the parties with the sanest sounding candidates.

I wouldn't vote for UKIP even if I did agree with their policies as they are the most corrupt party in recent history. Even their founder is ashamed of them. Most importantly their MEPs also can't be bothered to vote on the European issues they are strongly want to change to get them changed.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                Euro elections are PR, the MEPs join voting blocks in Europe plus MEPs often don't agree with what tulip their Westminster leader sprouts so you don't know what you are voting for.

You may as well stick a pin in the ballot paper and vote for the parties with the sanest sounding candidates.

I wouldn't vote for UKIP even if I did agree with their policies as they are the most corrupt party in recent history. Even their founder is ashamed of them. Most importantly their MEPs also can't be bothered to vote on the European issues they are strongly want to change to get them changed.
                spoilsport
                Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

WSES +1
                  Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                    WSES +1
                    Well of course you would agree. Anything that removes any vestige of democracy within the EU should be first smeared and then removed.

Comment

So vote for political parties who want to stay in the EU? The whole organisation is corrupt, top to bottom. UKIP want to get out of it!

UKIP cannot change 'European issues'. They are outnumbered 100-1 by Euro-fanatics in the European Parliament.
                      Last edited by Flashman; 27 March 2014, 17:48.

Comment

Working...
                      X